Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Internet connection confusion

Everytime I go to get online, I get asked which do I want to use Google or Internet Explorer? And then it says just one time or always. And then I get instructions to go to the task manager and tap defaults. I have done this over and over and over, any variable way possible, and nothing works. Every time, it does the same thing by asking me what do I want to use, Google or Internet Explorer. Very frustrating is there a solution? Thank you.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

Default Re: Internet connection confusion

Happens to me with Hangouts. All. The. Time.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Its a pain in the neck. I thought this was a smartphone. You can't prove it by its actions. I don't blame the phone I blame the programmers. Maybe we'll get a fix before this phone becomes obsolete.

Default Re: Internet connection confusion

Quote Originally Posted by Metatron Osiris View Post
    Everytime I go to get online, I get asked which do I want to use Google or Internet Explorer? And then it says just one time or always. And then I get instructions to go to the task manager and tap defaults. I have done this over and over and over, any variable way possible, and nothing works. Every time, it does the same thing by asking me what do I want to use, Google or Internet Explorer. Very frustrating is there a solution? Thank you.

Stop hitting defaults in task manager. You select your choice and then you are resetting it afterwards. Skip the task manager part. If you ever want to change a selection then you do the reset.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2