Switching ROMS - Data Issues
So I was running CM 10 and 11 back and forth trying to decide which I preferred.
Both were giving me issues with picking up LTE on my Verizon Note 2. Checked and my phone info is still in there under the settings so I dont think its a SIM card issue.
Long story short I either was getting no data connection or no LTE. Wasn't even getting the option to select LTE in the network mode in the ROM settings.
I want to install OMNI KIT KAT ROM and I am getting no data.
Any thoughts or recommendations?
- 01-31-2014, 12:29 PM #2
- 01-31-2014, 01:24 PM #4
- 01-31-2014, 02:03 PM #6
- 01-31-2014, 02:33 PM #8
- By bigsupersquid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 571Last Post: Yesterday, 10:49 PM
- By Sincs in forum LG G2Replies: 18Last Post: 02-07-2014, 12:29 PM
- By Hendra Anggrian in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 02-05-2014, 07:01 PM
- By SmashBox85 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:48 PM
- By Maged Samuel in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2014, 09:00 AM