- 39 Posts
Full Storage Issues
I've changed roms a few times now and no matter what I do the most free space I can get on my i605 is like 1.5gb. What gives? I've tried going in and deleted almost every file I can find that I'm sure I dont need. Where is all the information I need to delete stored and is this normal with switching roms? Can I hook my phone up to my computer, delete everything and then use Odin to install a fresh rom?
- 02-02-2014, 08:26 PM #2
- 02-02-2014, 08:45 PM #3
Re: Full Storage Issues
Another thing to do is clear cache and do a data reset between each ROM flash.
From a Sprint Moto X using AC Forums app
- By bcbbanga4l in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2014, 10:16 PM
- By zrxoa1 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 18Last Post: 02-08-2014, 01:38 PM
- By took2089 in forum AT&TReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2014, 01:14 PM
- By bmiller1986 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 03:22 AM
- By KevinNicholson in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:57 AM