Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 2 won't turn on

Hello, i have Samsung galaxy note 2 Verizon SCH-i605 ver 4.3 and it wasnt rooted (yet)
    but i did root yesterday using 4.1 method so i did have some issues after that so i tried to fix it using ([How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video) this guide {For Custom Roms only , if installing Rooted stock image please skip this note}
    It worked and I was pleased but my phone was back to ver 4.1 so i figured i should unroot and update my phone.
    After unrooting, I updated my phone and it was ready to reboot but it wouldn't.
    it stayed on the screen "Samsung GALAXY Note 2"

i tried Vol up + power + other power button but still wouldn't work (vol down + power + other power button works though)
    Removing battery, placing back and pressing power still didn't work (it goes black screen if i remove the battery but when i press power, the screen "Samsung GALAXY Note 2" stays there frozen.)

I did tried that guide again but it wouldn't work either.
    I'm not sure what to do right now :/ please help.
    Some say try putting another battery but i dont currently have one ._.

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 2 won't turn on

Quote Originally Posted by Suey Chu View Post
    Hello, i have Samsung galaxy note 2 Verizon SCH-i605 ver 4.3 and it wasnt rooted (yet)
    but i did root yesterday using 4.1 method so i did have some issues after that so i tried to fix it using ([How to][VZW GNote2] Root/Rom via Odin w/video) this guide {For Custom Roms only , if installing Rooted stock image please skip this note}
    It worked and I was pleased but my phone was back to ver 4.1 so i figured i should unroot and update my phone.
    After unrooting, I updated my phone and it was ready to reboot but it wouldn't.
    it stayed on the screen "Samsung GALAXY Note 2"

i tried Vol up + power + other power button but still wouldn't work (vol down + power + other power button works though)
    Removing battery, placing back and pressing power still didn't work (it goes black screen if i remove the battery but when i press power, the screen "Samsung GALAXY Note 2" stays there frozen.)

I did tried that guide again but it wouldn't work either.
    I'm not sure what to do right now :/ please help.
    Some say try putting another battery but i dont currently have one ._.
    Is this solved?

Posted via Android Central App