Hello.

I'm new here, I just really hope someone can help me.

So I had a rooted note 2 before but I had to unroot it and turn it back in to get a new one.
    And also, forgive me for I did this whole thing last night and I have a poor memory...

At first root66 was working properly. Then I was an ***** and used CASUAL. I tried to restore it back to stock firmware. Things happened and I got the stupid "firmware upgrade encountered an issue blah blah blah" I tried downloading stock roms with the pit file and it would fail, but root66 would pass and my phone would work and be rooted time, until I reached a point where I was stuck in a bootloop, I could get into download mode, but not into recovery mode.

I tried the stock rom with the pit file:
    <ID:0/004> Added!!
    <OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
    <OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
    <OSM> Please wait..
    <OSM> I605_VRALJB_Restore.tar.md5 is valid.
    <OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
    <OSM> Leave CS..
    <ID:0/004> Odin v.3 engine (ID:4)..
    <ID:0/004> File analysis..
    <ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/004> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/004> Set PIT file..
    <ID:0/004> DO NOT TURN OFF TARGET!!
    <ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/004> boot.img
    <ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/004> cache.img
    <ID:0/004> hidden.img
    <ID:0/004> modem.bin
    <ID:0/004> param.bin
    <ID:0/004> recovery.img
    <ID:0/004> system.img
    <ID:0/004> tombstones.img
    <ID:0/004> RQT_CLOSE !!
    <ID:0/004> RES OK !!
    <ID:0/004> Removed!!

It resets.
    But when I go to my phone it's stuck in a bootloop "Samsung Galaxy note 2" Just stays on there. No samsung logo. When I try to go to recovery mode the "samsung galxaxy note2" appears again

If anyone can help me even one bit that'd be amazing.
    02-11-2014 10:13 AM
    Welcome to the forums.
    You may have to look at a JTAG service.
    02-11-2014 10:39 AM
    Before that last resort, I really want to try one more time after cache is cleared. Is there any way to clear it without going into recovery mode?

And I think the problem is in the bootloader. When I flash root66 and the stock rom, it says "pass", but the phone gets stuck at the logo.

**UPDATE
    Oh! I remember what I was doing!
    I was on root66 with no problem and I was trying to get twrp so I flashed my phone with the pit file and the bootloader baseline. It failed and that's when this whole thing happened.

Also, when I flash the bootloader baseline file again, I get my phone into "firmware upgrade encountered an issue blah blah blah" screen. I remember last time I tried this I also got this message and I was able to fix it and root my phone, but I completely forgot how in the world I did that.

**My phone is stuck in bootloop. It can go in download mode and odin recognizes it, but i can't go into recovery mode.
    02-11-2014 04:22 PM
    Before that last resort, I really want to try one more time after cache is cleared. Is there any way to clear it without going into recovery mode?

And I think the problem is in the bootloader. When I flash root66 and the stock rom, it says "pass", but the phone gets stuck at the logo.

**UPDATE
    Oh! I remember what I was doing!
    I was on root66 with no problem and I was trying to get twrp so I flashed my phone with the pit file and the bootloader baseline. It failed and that's when this whole thing happened.

Also, when I flash the bootloader baseline file again, I get my phone into "firmware upgrade encountered an issue blah blah blah" screen. I remember last time I tried this I also got this message and I was able to fix it and root my phone, but I completely forgot how in the world I did that.

**My phone is stuck in bootloop. It can go in download mode and odin recognizes it, but i can't go into recovery mode.

Please use pit file along with rom file in Odin to go back to stock rom which will fully work.

Posted via Android Central App
    03-16-2014 10:29 PM