Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default deleted files auto restore

I have tried for three weeks to delete 730 photos and several other files I no longer want. Whenever I reboot, all the files I deleted reappear!! I have tried this on pacman Roms, omni Roms, beans town jellybeans Roms. The files are stored on a class 10 micro SD 64gb card formatted in fat32. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: deleted files auto restore

Quote Originally Posted by Froggie Mcallister View Post
    I have tried for three weeks to delete 730 photos and several other files I no longer want. Whenever I reboot, all the files I deleted reappear!! I have tried this on pacman Roms, omni Roms, beans town jellybeans Roms. The files are stored on a class 10 micro SD 64gb card formatted in fat32. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Posted via Android Central App
    First, you have to check whether the SD card is empty and verify that everything you needed deleted is gone. Then try doing a factory reset without the SD card and see what happens. If the SD card still has the photos, then delete them from a computer. This might also be a problem with cashe...try deleting your cashed data. It might also be that before you did a factory reset, you backed up your photos in a cloud...If that is so, there's a possibility that your phone is set to auto sync, so maybe it just downloads the photos from the back-up server.