Phone Bricked? Can't restore to stock via Odin
Tried updating my bootloader to MJ5 but that put it into sort of a bootloop.
Now I can't boot into recovery mode but can do download mode.
When trying to install stock rom, Odin fails every time.
I've don it before, so I have a little experience.
Is my phone completely bricked or is there another option?
Searched lots of sites for solutions but they all say to just restore by odin.
Thanks in advance.
- By Susan Stafursky in forum Droid RAZR HD Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:40 PM
- By ShaggyKids in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 01:39 AM
- By markybunch12 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 10:59 AM
- By hawkeye16qb in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:58 PM
- By tera3yte in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 05-23-2014, 03:46 PM