memphisboy

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Hopefully it hits all U.S. carriers on this date, I'm sure Verizon will be the last of U.S. carriers to release just as they did with the Galaxy S3...

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Sorry samsung states the samsung galaxy note 2 will come to the Usa in November, See below!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349735996137.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349735996137.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 154

4 Star General

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Sorry samsung states the samsung galaxy note 2 will come to the Usa in November, See below!

I hope you don't put full trust and belief in the info the mfgs put forth... If so I've got beach property in Kansas for sale...

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
It does say by mid-November, not in mid-November; implying that it could come earlier.

That would be great if it was earlier that November. I want it now, Why does the USA always have to be last to get everything?

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
well now we know that AT&T is releasing it on Oct 24th, so it might not be too late until VZW releases this too.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
well now we know that AT&T is releasing it on Oct 24th, so it might not be too late until VZW releases this too.

So how do you know that Att are going to release there Samsung galaxy note 2 on the 24th of October when the stores don't even know that? Samsung is just announcing this device on the 24th.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So how do you know that Att are going to release there Samsung galaxy note 2 on the 24th of October when the stores don't even know that? Samsung is just announcing this device on the 24th.

As a general rule, the stores (AT&T, Verizon, etc) are clueless when it comes to release dates. They usually get notified a few days in advance at best. Hell, we know more about future devices than most reps do!

I'm not implying the N2 will be released on October 24th by any means but simply making a point.

losmorob

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I think stores don't discuss release dates because you are there and you are a potential sale. To tell someone not to make a purchase now and to come back, as in this case a month away and the chances are you will not see them again. I was in an ATT store a month before the Iphone 5 release and they supposedly had no information on its release date. Is it the right thing to do? Probably not.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
As a general rule, the stores (AT&T, Verizon, etc) are clueless when it comes to release dates. They usually get notified a few days in advance at best. Hell, we know more about future devices than most reps do!

I'm not implying the N2 will be released on October 24th by any means but simply making a point.

Alright thank you and I understand where you are coming from.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Markster1

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Well ATT, Sprint and T Mobile have announced it coming to their network. Why hasn't Verizon? It's hard to believe they will carry it because they are selling the LG version already.

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site

I just realized I said AT&T but I meant to say t-mobile. PA noted that t-mobile had a leaked memo, now official, that they are releasing the Note 2 on the 24th. That's why I brought it up. The stores generally don't know anything, and neither do the reps..............

pmjj

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I am doing the same thing!! I am really .... really... thinking of breaking my contract for this one!!

miiike

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

It says it will be on 5 US carriers by mid-November. That just means the final carrier will be selling it no later than mid-November, not when the first Note2's will go on sale.

cw0974

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
now Sprint has confirmed the release to be on Oct 25th. I hope verizon is coming soon too. VZW October release would be awesome