release tomorrow?

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
hey guys i just saw a post on facebook on samsung's usa page that the the note is being released tomorrow on all carriers , called a friend that works at verizon and he said it's pre-order tomorrow only, but the fb post doesnt say that, it says released tomorrow. anyone else hear this?

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I agree with Tari, I doubt they'll release it tomorrow. Pre-orders starting, very likely, releasing it would be way too convenient and simple. We all know that's not what VZW is all about.

panitsos

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
ya but wouldnt it say pre-orders tomorrow? i understood it as it will be here tomorrow? maybe i'm wrong. we'll find out tomorrow lol

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I really hope you're right, but I also know from experience VZW probably would't release a flagship phone such as this without a few weeks of preorders first (ex: GSIII, iPhone). Again, I hope you're right! Thanks for the heads up on the FB post.

mccabegc

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Verizon is a very strange company. They keep everything close to their chest in terms of release dates and such. They are also big on pushing their own devices. The new HTC phone, (dlx, j butterfly, dna) whatever they will call it, is speculated to be out in the middle of November. I doubt Verizon will want the Note 2 rush interfering with their Exclusive 5" HTC phone. I expect either a release next week sometime, or a similar structure to AT&T, preorder tomorrow and release on or around the 9th.

Tari

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to keep hoping that it comes out sooner, haha. The Nov. 15 date is shown on the screen of every version of the Note II in the galleries on Samsung's site. It probably just represents the "mid November" launch window they mentioned at first.

That said... only Verizon hasn't announced anything, so.... :|

miiike

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to keep hoping that it comes out sooner, haha. The Nov. 15 date is shown on the screen of every version of the Note II in the galleries on Samsung's site. It probably just represents the "mid November" launch window they mentioned at first.

The Nov 15 date is on the Note2's listed on US Cellular's website as well so I wouldn't put any thought into it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gofuckyourselfandroid