Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
Results 226 to 232 of 232
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #226  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    I only decided to get it Monday so I honestly don't know too much about the phone lol. I preordered it on Monday but man am I excited now lol. Reading more and more about it..

    Also I want to get all of the great accessories. I never bought any for my DroidX or Gnex.. So I'm a noob at accessories.

    Definitely want a case, screen protector ai might get the Verizon one unless you guys know something way better. I suck at putting them on and Verizon and Best buy won't unless I buy from them..

    Most importantly I want an awesome car dock for the Note2. So if someone can recommend me one I'd greatly appreciate it.
    I also just preordered last night and ordered what I believe are the best, most utilitarian accessories for the Note 2. I purchased the Seidio Active case and Spigen SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors. Check then out and see what you think.

    This phone is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it can do!!

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  2. #227  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    I have looked those up. Saw many different kinds of screen protectors, not sure how they differ. My only problem is I'm awful at putting them on...
  3. #228  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    I also just preordered last night and ordered what I believe are the best, most utilitarian accessories for the Note 2. I purchased the Seidio Active case and Spigen SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors. Check then out and see what you think.

    This phone is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it can do!!


    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    I have already received my Ultra Oleophobic screens savers. Active case should arrive next week from AC and the phone on the 29th. I'm ready.
  4. #229  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    I have looked those up. Saw many different kinds of screen protectors, not sure how they differ. My only problem is I'm awful at putting them on...
    Here is a link and you can read about the differences.

  5. #230  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2340046

    If he's credible its 11/29

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  6. #231  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by justpastfinish View Post
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2340046

    If he's credible its 11/29

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    What would you guys like to see to prove my credibility?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  7. #232  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    What would you guys like to see to prove my credibility?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Why bother? You thru out a date. If/when it holds true everyone will know.
    I wouldn't waste my time trying to prove anything if I were you.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Order Page is Up - Just FYI
    By slackerjack in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 08:18 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 06:32 PM
  3. Order page is UP!! Who bought one? (DOCKS too!!)
    By hostix in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 04:28 PM
  4. NewEgg has Prime 12-08 Pre-Order page up.
    By zedorda in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 06:16 PM
  5. The pre order button is up
    By SirGeorgeKillian in forum AT&T ATRIX
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:37 AM

Posting Permissions

B