Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 232
Like Tree12Likes
  1. #126  

    Default Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by BoozeRob View Post
    My order status is now saying 'In process' and shipping on 11/16/2012 for my Note 2
    I heard Verizon stores may get the phones in next weekend, which would be the same date your order is shipped. If so, I might can get my hands on one next weekend.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. #127  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    546 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by cdf3 View Post
    I heard Verizon stores may get the phones in next weekend, which would be the same date your order is shipped. If so, I might can get my hands on one next weekend.
    Keeping my fingers crossed.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Care to elaborate more?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  3. #128  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Someone on the Verizon forum said the person in Chat told him they were shipping on 11/13, which could make sense if the stores released them 11/15 (Thursday). The new orders says it will ship BY 11/27, not on 11/27 (which could mean the same thing)...my pre-order still says it will ship 11/27, so I called up a Chat myse;f and ask her if Verizon had a more exact ship date, because rumors were around it was shipping 11/16 (I missed by 3 days in my chat) and I wanted to make sure I had the money in my account...she said I would have it BEFORE 11/27, so that tells me they are shipping them earlier than 11/27. Here is a copy:

    info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 40 secs.
    info: Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.
    You are now chatting with 'Britney'
    Cory: Cory
    Britney: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
    Cory: Can you tell me if Verizon has a more accurate ship date on the Note 2. I pre-ordered one and it says it will ship by 11/27. Can it be sooner?
    Britney: I'd be happy to assist you.
    Britney: Yes, you should receive the phone on or before that date.
    Cory: OK, so it may come before? A chat person told a friend of mine they were shipping on 11/16?
    Britney: You should receive your phone before 11/27.
    Cory: I want to make sure I have the funds in my account for it since I couldn't have it billed to my account because it was a pre-order.
    Cory: OK..ty, I better get the money there, just incase!
    Britney: Yes. Is there anything else that I can assist you with online today?
    Cory: no, thank you!
    Cory
  4. #129  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    546 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    Someone on the Verizon forum said the person in Chat told him they were shipping on 11/13, which could make sense if the stores released them 11/15 (Thursday). The new orders says it will ship BY 11/27, not on 11/27 (which could mean the same thing)...my pre-order still says it will ship 11/27, so I called up a Chat myse;f and ask her if Verizon had a more exact ship date, because rumors were around it was shipping 11/16 (I missed by 3 days in my chat) and I wanted to make sure I had the money in my account...she said I would have it BEFORE 11/27, so that tells me they are shipping them earlier than 11/27. Here is a copy:

    info: Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative, we appreciate your patience. Your current estimated wait time is 0 min 40 secs.
    info: Add a tablet to the Share Everything plan for only $10/mo no contract commitment - data only plans starting at $30 monthly access! Ask me how.
    You are now chatting with 'Britney'
    Cory: Cory
    Britney: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
    Cory: Can you tell me if Verizon has a more accurate ship date on the Note 2. I pre-ordered one and it says it will ship by 11/27. Can it be sooner?
    Britney: I'd be happy to assist you.
    Britney: Yes, you should receive the phone on or before that date.
    Cory: OK, so it may come before? A chat person told a friend of mine they were shipping on 11/16?
    Britney: You should receive your phone before 11/27.
    Cory: I want to make sure I have the funds in my account for it since I couldn't have it billed to my account because it was a pre-order.
    Cory: OK..ty, I better get the money there, just incase!
    Britney: Yes. Is there anything else that I can assist you with online today?
    Cory: no, thank you!
    Awesome! So thoughts of it coming earlier are possible? Stating the 11/29 release date merely gives Verizon to get all Verizon on the box, headphones, and home button you think?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  5. #130  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    546 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    If you preorder, do you typically get the phone on or before the launch date? I have always waited in line at the store early to make sure positively that I get my new phone on launch day but this time around, I may preorder online for the first time ever. With that said, I just want to make sure I will be getting it on launch day without question.

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  6. #131  

    Default Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by BoozeRob View Post
    My order status is now saying 'In process' and shipping on 11/16/2012 for my Note 2
    Mine still says expected shipping date: 11/27/12
  7. #132  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,387 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,220 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    It's possible the pre-orders are doing well enough that maybe Verizon is going to soft launch this on Black Friday and begin the pre-order shipments the following Monday or sooner, either way I can't pre-order or buy one in person until 11/23 so I am sitting tight, that is Black Friday and maybe I can get some extra savings
  8. #133  

    Default Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Care to elaborate more?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    Verizon getting it by next weekend was what the Rep told me.
    Can't say if the info they gave me is correct, all I can do is go by what they told me.
    If the info they gave me is not accurate, then it should be out by the weekend after Thanksgiving.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  9. #134  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    We haven't heard a thing about a launch date, As soon as i hear something, I'll let you all know.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  10. #135  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    So I just pre-ordered my GnoteII in the store, had to bypass losing my unlimited data so its a process for them to do, and I asked the lady when I can expect it by. Without hesitation she said 11/16 it will ship...

    Well 5 minutes later she told me its the 27th...seems like they are confused themselves lol. I'm trying to check my order online but for some reason it's saying my info is incorrect.
  11. #136  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    The woman was probably confused with the iPhone 5 because that ships by 11/16. I have inquired about the Note 2 in two different stores, most recently today. The first time, the sales rep said it will likely be toward the end of the month. Tonight when I asked about a release date, the sales rep said all they know is that it will be at the end of the month but there is no official release date. My pre-order confirmation also says the expected ship date is 11/27. I would not get my hopes up for an early release. How did you bypass losing your unlimited data? By not upgrading?
  12. #137  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    How can I check my preorder status? I entered in the information online and it keeps saying its wrong...at least I believe I'm putting in the correct information...I just ordered it in the store about 3 hours ago...surely it should be up now?

    And for unlimited data this is what I did. My mom is on a basic account/phone. I transferred my upgrade to her number (we are on the same family plan). So she is technically getting the phone. They gave her a 2gb/10month plan. When I get the NoteII, I go in, activate it under my number and cancel her 2gb/month plan (free of charge). I keep my unlimited data plan and do not pay anything more a month.
  13. #138  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    I pre-ordered online as soon as it became available. Mine is finally showing it will ship on the 16th, if anything changes I'll post. My roommate has his since the 9th because he is on AT&T. The phone will be worth the wait I promise you! I'm so jealous he has it first! He was an avid apple fanboy and has finally jumped ship to the Note II.
    bigguy_132 likes this.
  14. #139  
    bigguy_132's Avatar

    Posts
    308 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    What was yours showing before?

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  15. #140  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Eggshen View Post
    I pre-ordered online as soon as it became available. Mine is finally showing it will ship on the 16th, if anything changes I'll post. My roommate has his since the 9th because he is on AT&T. The phone will be worth the wait I promise you! I'm so jealous he has it first! He was an avid apple fanboy and has finally jumped ship to the Note II.
    Can you get us a screenshot of this? Maybe with personal info blurred.
  16. #141  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    How can I check my preorder status? I entered in the information online and it keeps saying its wrong...at least I believe I'm putting in the correct information...I just ordered it in the store about 3 hours ago...surely it should be up now?

    And for unlimited data this is what I did. My mom is on a basic account/phone. I transferred my upgrade to her number (we are on the same family plan). So she is technically getting the phone. They gave her a 2gb/10month plan. When I get the NoteII, I go in, activate it under my number and cancel her 2gb/month plan (free of charge). I keep my unlimited data plan and do not pay anything more a month.
    It should be through your confirmation email. It lists the ship by date in the email, but you can probe further by putting the pre-order confirmation number in the "Check Your Order Status" link along with your last name.
    Thanked by:
    MKita 
  17. #142  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun View Post
    It should be through your confirmation email. It lists the ship by date in the email, but you can probe further by putting the pre-order confirmation number in the "Check Your Order Status" link along with your last name.
    Ah thank you. Had to do the vzw.com option, not store option. Anyways sadly mine says ship by the 27th =[
  18. #143  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun View Post

    It should be through your confirmation email. It lists the ship by date in the email, but you can probe further by putting the pre-order confirmation number in the "Check Your Order Status" link along with your last name.
    Some of don't have a date in email confirmation or on order track page
  19. #144  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    Some of don't have a date in email confirmation or on order track page
    I am having the same thing. When I go to track mine, all it says it order number: and that's it. No date, no tracking # of course...
  20. #145  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by infmethod View Post
    I am having the same thing. When I go to track mine, all it says it order number: and that's it. No date, no tracking # of course...
    Ditto. Not sure if it matters but I ordered over the phone and km on a business account. She also said I kept my unlimited data!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  21. #146  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by justpastfinish View Post
    Ditto. Not sure if it matters but I ordered over the phone and km on a business account. She also said I kept my unlimited data!

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I also ordered over the phone. I had to add another line, but I already had 5 lines, so I had to switch to the new . That's awesome you kept your unlimited data though!
  22. #147  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    So, Verizon has the time to announce the Droid DNA, but cannot offer up any info for those of us waiting (not so) patiently for the Note II...

    I am curious, since the DNA is priced at $199 with a 2-year agreement, is there any chance the price of the Note II will be less than the $299-on contract as we are all expecting?

    I am losing my patience waiting for this thing...
  23. #148  
    superlawyer15's Avatar

    Posts
    574 Posts
    Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    i wouldn;t hold my breath for a price drop
  24. #149  

    Default Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    Ah thank you. Had to do the vzw.com option, not store option. Anyways sadly mine says ship by the 27th =[
    Mine still shows 11/27 ship date as well. Made my order at a 3rd party retailer on the 25th
  25. #150  

    Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

    Quote Originally Posted by tHe Rk View Post
    Mine still shows 11/27 ship date as well. Made my order at a 3rd party retailer on the 25th
    Same here...I ordered mine the morning of 10/25...has always been 11/27. If you order on the website now it says will ship BY 11/27, the chat I had a few days ago, would not give a ship date, but told me I would have it BEFORE the 27th and to have my money in the account ASAP...so who knows?
    Cory
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Pre-Order Page is Up - Just FYI
    By slackerjack in forum Sprint Galaxy S3
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2012, 09:18 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 07:32 PM
  3. Order page is UP!! Who bought one? (DOCKS too!!)
    By hostix in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 05:28 PM
  4. NewEgg has Prime 12-08 Pre-Order page up.
    By zedorda in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer Prime
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2011, 07:16 PM
  5. The pre order button is up
    By SirGeorgeKillian in forum AT&T ATRIX
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 11:37 AM

Posting Permissions