Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Pre Order Page is up

Just preordered myself. Titanium Grey all day. Sadly 11/27 it is. Dang.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Quote Originally Posted by kilofox View Post
    Verizon uses FEDEX 2 day shipping... so......... if it indeed ships on the 16th, then this would coincide with the new rumors of it being available on the 19th.

http:/forums.androidcentral.com/veri...-nov-19-a.html
    So this is my first preorder with Verizon, do they usually send out an email when it ships?

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    So this is my first preorder with Verizon, do they usually send out an email when it ships?
    They should or you can check the status at:

I ordered mine around 11:30 pm (night before the pre-order release date) and the shipping status still says "Not available at this time".
    ~Galaxy Note II, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr Maxx, Xoom (All four being 4G LTE), iPad2, iPad3 (Both WiFi)

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

I preordered last night and received the confirmation email in minutes and also verified that the order had processed with the person I was chatting with. Says will ship by 11/27.

First email is a confirmation email, 2nd is shipping confirmation. Once they charge your card, thats when you know it's on it's way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

So no one got it shipped today? lol

Just pre ordered mine last night! Hoping for an early release!
    What I had...
    What I have...
    Ebony/Black/Black Moto X
    Nexus 7 2013
    iPhone 5c

X X X

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by svenEDGE View Post
    Just pre ordered mine last night! Hoping for an early release!
    Me too. Finished the preorder at about 1am. Stoked. Got the titanium grey.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Me too. Finished the preorder at about 1am. Stoked. Got the titanium grey.

I had an issue with billing so I had to call Verizon CS. At the end of our conversation I asked if he knew about a release date for note 2. He said the expected ship dates are usually close but is the absolute latest it can ship. I would not expect an early release.

OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I specifically asked if these were Note 2 (and not iPhone) and he said yes.

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

my pre-order status says that it should ship today

no charge to my CC, no shipment confirmations

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I specifically asked if these were Note 2 (and not iPhone) and he said yes.

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!
    Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post

Keep us updated guys. I pre ordered Monday so I doubt I get it today...but hoping for a possible pre Thanksgiving ship? Maybe Monday?

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Good news! I wonder if I should roll the dice.....

Default Pre Order Page is up

My shipping info still says not available at this time. . I preordered about 11:30-45 on the 24th...

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    this is bad news not good news, it would of shipped already if it was coming out today

- - - Updated - - -

this is bad news not good news, it would of shipped already if it was coming out today

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

- - - Updated - - -

Not necessarily - you sometimes don't get the shipping email from Verizon until late in the day and after it ships.

I sent out an order inquiry email on Monday about my preorder and just got an email back saying it will ship on 11-27. it didn't say by 11-27 now. I preordered on 10-25....so who knows. Maybe those of you who you got it in before midnight will get lucky.

I called today to ATTEMPT to pre-order. I have been following these threads for awhile. I am on a family plan, and need to take an upgrade from another line. They have given me upgrades 3 months in advance before, so I assumed they'd give me two weeks (upgrade is on Nov. 29). Unfortunately, they would not allow me to upgrade early for a pre-order. I asked when the official release date is, because I've heard some units will ship today (Nov. 16). She said I was right. I asked to talk to her supervisor, and I pleaded to allow me to pre-order on an early upgrade. He said I would have to wait until the official release. HE ALSO CONFIRMED UNITS HAVE SHIPPED TODAY. Good news for some of you. My question is, if units are being shipped, wouldn't the official Nov. 29 release be moved up, so then I can just order one?

Default Pre Order Page is up

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    Signage, accessories, demo units ?? Where??

I work at a corporate Verizon store, we don't have the above items is what I'm saying.

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by PduBskie View Post
    I called today to ATTEMPT to pre-order. I have been following these threads for awhile. I am on a family plan, and need to take an upgrade from another line. They have given me upgrades 3 months in advance before, so I assumed they'd give me two weeks (upgrade is on Nov. 29). Unfortunately, they would not allow me to upgrade early for a pre-order. I asked when the official release date is, because I've heard some units will ship today (Nov. 16). She said I was right. I asked to talk to her supervisor, and I pleaded to allow me to pre-order on an early upgrade. He said I would have to wait until the official release. HE ALSO CONFIRMED UNITS HAVE SHIPPED TODAY. Good news for some of you. My question is, if units are being shipped, wouldn't the official Nov. 29 release be moved up, so then I can just order one?
    You won't be able to order until the official release - but take what reps tell you with a grain of salt. You ask three the same question, you're gonna get three different answers. We know more about this device than 90 percent of Verizon employees.

You won't be able to order until the official release - but take what reps tell you with a grain of salt. You ask three the same question, you're gonna get three different answers. We know more about this device than 90 percent of Verizon employees.
    So True!! I called twice today; One said it's shipping today, the other said by the 27th. I'm NOT calling a third time! You are right IBCOP!!
    cdf3 and ibcop like this.

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    So True!! I called twice today; One said it's shipping today, the other said by the 27th. I'm NOT calling a third time! You are right IBCOP!!
    Now that's funny.....

Verizon actually posted something about the note2 on their Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    Verizon actually posted something about the note2 on their Facebook...
    Indeed they have

PS - I genuinely feel horrible that you are all still waiting and think it's ridiculous that Verizon is still delaying the release of the GNII. I did not post the above to rub salt in the wound and I can't wait until you all have your GNIIs as it will only bring more developers to the device. In the meantime, I'll be perma-roaming on Verizon because well you know lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

I only decided to get it Monday so I honestly don't know too much about the phone lol. I preordered it on Monday but man am I excited now lol. Reading more and more about it..

Also I want to get all of the great accessories. I never bought any for my DroidX or Gnex.. So I'm a noob at accessories.

Definitely want a case, screen protector ai might get the Verizon one unless you guys know something way better. I suck at putting them on and Verizon and Best buy won't unless I buy from them..

Most importantly I want an awesome car dock for the Note2. So if someone can recommend me one I'd greatly appreciate it.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast