Pre Order Page is up

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
So this is my first preorder with Verizon, do they usually send out an email when it ships?

I preordered last night and received the confirmation email in minutes and also verified that the order had processed with the person I was chatting with. Says will ship by 11/27.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So this is my first preorder with Verizon, do they usually send out an email when it ships?

First email is a confirmation email, 2nd is shipping confirmation. Once they charge your card, thats when you know it's on it's way.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Me too. Finished the preorder at about 1am. Stoked. Got the titanium grey.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

I had an issue with billing so I had to call Verizon CS. At the end of our conversation I asked if he knew about a release date for note 2. He said the expected ship dates are usually close but is the absolute latest it can ship. I would not expect an early release.

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I specifically asked if these were Note 2 (and not iPhone) and he said yes.

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
OK, I just got off the phone with a Verizon rep and I'm excited but I am definitely taking his info with A GRAIN OF SALT!

I asked when my Note 2 would ship (that I pre-ordered on Oct 24th) and he said he doesn't know exactly when mine would ship, but that there have been orders already shipped out today (the 16th), and to call him after 4:30 if mine hasn't shipped!!

I specifically asked if these were Note 2 (and not iPhone) and he said yes.

I also asked why Verizon gave no exact dates and why the "by the 27th" info, and he said just to cover themselves and have most units shipped by then.

Like I said, I can not believe this till I see my credit card charged, but it was still some exciting news!

my pre-order status says that it should ship today

no charge to my CC, no shipment confirmations

Keep us updated guys. I pre ordered Monday so I doubt I get it today...but hoping for a possible pre Thanksgiving ship? Maybe Monday? :)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
this is bad news not good news, it would of shipped already if it was coming out today

- - - Updated - - -

this is bad news not good news, it would of shipped already if it was coming out today

Not necessarily - you sometimes don't get the shipping email from Verizon until late in the day and after it ships.

Bowman53

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I sent out an order inquiry email on Monday about my preorder and just got an email back saying it will ship on 11-27. it didn't say by 11-27 now. I preordered on 10-25....so who knows. Maybe those of you who you got it in before midnight will get lucky.

PduBskie

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I called today to ATTEMPT to pre-order. I have been following these threads for awhile. I am on a family plan, and need to take an upgrade from another line. They have given me upgrades 3 months in advance before, so I assumed they'd give me two weeks (upgrade is on Nov. 29). Unfortunately, they would not allow me to upgrade early for a pre-order. I asked when the official release date is, because I've heard some units will ship today (Nov. 16). She said I was right. I asked to talk to her supervisor, and I pleaded to allow me to pre-order on an early upgrade. He said I would have to wait until the official release. HE ALSO CONFIRMED UNITS HAVE SHIPPED TODAY. Good news for some of you. My question is, if units are being shipped, wouldn't the official Nov. 29 release be moved up, so then I can just order one?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I called today to ATTEMPT to pre-order. I have been following these threads for awhile. I am on a family plan, and need to take an upgrade from another line. They have given me upgrades 3 months in advance before, so I assumed they'd give me two weeks (upgrade is on Nov. 29). Unfortunately, they would not allow me to upgrade early for a pre-order. I asked when the official release date is, because I've heard some units will ship today (Nov. 16). She said I was right. I asked to talk to her supervisor, and I pleaded to allow me to pre-order on an early upgrade. He said I would have to wait until the official release. HE ALSO CONFIRMED UNITS HAVE SHIPPED TODAY. Good news for some of you. My question is, if units are being shipped, wouldn't the official Nov. 29 release be moved up, so then I can just order one?

You won't be able to order until the official release - but take what reps tell you with a grain of salt. You ask three the same question, you're gonna get three different answers. We know more about this device than 90 percent of Verizon employees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC