Pre Order Page is up

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
You won't be able to order until the official release - but take what reps tell you with a grain of salt. You ask three the same question, you're gonna get three different answers. We know more about this device than 90 percent of Verizon employees.

So True!! I called twice today; One said it's shipping today, the other said by the 27th. I'm NOT calling a third time! You are right IBCOP!!

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Verizon actually posted something about the note2 on their Facebook...

Indeed they have

guvy9udu.jpg

PS - I genuinely feel horrible that you are all still waiting and think it's ridiculous that Verizon is still delaying the release of the GNII. I did not post the above to rub salt in the wound and I can't wait until you all have your GNIIs as it will only bring more developers to the device. In the meantime, I'll be perma-roaming on Verizon because well you know lol

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I only decided to get it Monday so I honestly don't know too much about the phone lol. I preordered it on Monday but man am I excited now lol. Reading more and more about it..

Also I want to get all of the great accessories. I never bought any for my DroidX or Gnex.. So I'm a noob at accessories.

Definitely want a case, screen protector ai might get the Verizon one unless you guys know something way better. I suck at putting them on and Verizon and Best buy won't unless I buy from them..

Most importantly I want an awesome car dock for the Note2. So if someone can recommend me one I'd greatly appreciate it.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I only decided to get it Monday so I honestly don't know too much about the phone lol. I preordered it on Monday but man am I excited now lol. Reading more and more about it..

Also I want to get all of the great accessories. I never bought any for my DroidX or Gnex.. So I'm a noob at accessories.

Definitely want a case, screen protector ai might get the Verizon one unless you guys know something way better. I suck at putting them on and Verizon and Best buy won't unless I buy from them..

Most importantly I want an awesome car dock for the Note2. So if someone can recommend me one I'd greatly appreciate it.

I also just preordered last night and ordered what I believe are the best, most utilitarian accessories for the Note 2. I purchased the Seidio Active case and Spigen SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors. Check then out and see what you think.

This phone is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it can do!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have looked those up. Saw many different kinds of screen protectors, not sure how they differ. My only problem is I'm awful at putting them on...

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I also just preordered last night and ordered what I believe are the best, most utilitarian accessories for the Note 2. I purchased the Seidio Active case and Spigen SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protectors. Check then out and see what you think.

This phone is going to be awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on it and see what it can do!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

I have already received my Ultra Oleophobic screens savers. Active case should arrive next week from AC and the phone on the 29th. I'm ready. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
armeniomanuel