Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default 50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code

50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code: rE155266e

Accessories - Verizon Wireless Cell Phones SCH-I605 | Samsung Cell Phones

I was able to pick up TecTiles, black protective cover, and the hdtv adapter. They have the battery here so you can get it for half off!

Default Re: 50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code

The tectiles is quite interesting but I wouldn't know what to use it for lol

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Default Re: 50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code

Is this only for use with the note 2 or is this for all Samsung products, I'm interested since all the us s3 have universal accessories I really want a flip case

Edit: nvrmind samsungs accessories are to expensive for me, I'll just buy em on eBay.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OchoCILINDROS View Post
    50% off on All Samsung Mobile US Accessories (Including Note II) With This Coupon Code: rE155266e

Accessories - Verizon Wireless Cell Phones SCH-I605 | Samsung Cell Phones

I was able to pick up TecTiles, black protective cover, and the hdtv adapter. They have the battery here so you can get it for half off!
    Firstly, thanks for posting this. Do you know the expiration date of this code? There are some items that are back ordered.
    ~Galaxy Note II, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr Maxx, Xoom (All four being 4G LTE), iPad2, iPad3 (Both WiFi)

I just used the code to order my spare battery and charger. It works as of 11/03/13 at 10:30am eastern time

alot of items are back ordered can you buy and use coupon even on back ordered stuff? thanks

The charger and battery just came off of back offer this morning.

thanks! do you know if the media dock also charges a battery?

As far as I can tell it does not charge a spare battery.
    Thanked by:

just brought my battery charger and textile great deal.

Global Posts
    4,697 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Code is still valid - Just used it. Thanks, OP.

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

It seems this coupon code is doing its job because certain accessories I want are back ordered and Samsung does NOT honor the code on back ordered items which to me is a joke. I wanted the charger w/ extra battery and black TPU case but both are BO now.

Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

tried it today and it isnt valid anymore..boooo

Global Posts
    213 Global Posts

This coupon code is in the exact format of the code I received by email from Samsung after I registered my GN2, but with different final four digits. The email says it is limited to "10 items per shipping address," but maybe it is 10 items per coupon code. I'm wondering if this was a code sent personally to the opening poster after s/he registered a GN2, and maybe now it has been all used up. ???

Anyway, register your device on Samsung's web site, and you should probably receive your own 50% off coupon code by email from Samsung.

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by brentj View Post
    This coupon code is in the exact format of the code I received by email from Samsung after I registered my GN2, but with different final four digits. The email says it is limited to "10 items per shipping address," but maybe it is 10 items per coupon code. I'm wondering if this was a code sent personally to the opening poster after s/he registered a GN2, and maybe now it has been all used up. ???

Anyway, register your device on Samsung's web site, and you should probably receive your own 50% off coupon code by email from Samsung.
    Can you post yours. The other code is no longer valid
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

The code that I posted was taken from the Android Police website. I didn't see Android Central post it on their site probably because they also sell accessories, so I decided to share with my fellow Verizon SGN2 fans in this forum.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by OchoCILINDROS View Post
    The code that I posted was taken from the Android Police website. I didn't see Android Central post it on their site probably because they also sell accessories, so I decided to share with my fellow Verizon SGN2 fans in this forum.
    Can you share it with us to?

Global Posts
    4,697 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by NHBass39 View Post
    Can you share it with us to?
    He did share it. The code he provided is no longer valid. He was the OP.

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    He did share it. The code he provided is no longer valid. He was the OP.
    Can someone else share there code?

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Of the few accessories I want, case and battery w/ charger are on back order and the discount code DOES NOT WORK on back ordered items. Screw you Samsung, it's not my fault you can't stock inventory on a new phone.