Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Default payment plans?

I was just wondering does Verizon have payment plans? Like if you buy off contact can you pay on the phone monthly instead of all at once. Ex 100 a month .
    Privacy is overrated :P

Default Re: payment plans?

Not that I know of. I have billed phones to my account, however it has always been for the full amount be it off contract or with new contract.

Global Posts
    5,010 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

In the past I have billed the phone to my account as kilofox has done, but I'm not sure they still do that or it may depend on your account, length of service, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    I was just wondering does Verizon have payment plans? Like if you buy off contact can you pay on the phone monthly instead of all at once. Ex 100 a month .
    They do for tablets, but not phones. You can have them bill your account (if in good standing), but not for pre-orders...I checked.
    Cory

Global Posts
    998 Global Posts

if I'm not mistaken you can only bill $450 on each line then you have to pay it on the next bill.

Best Buy will let you make payments on a phone if you qualify for their credit card.

The Nottinator
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by Markster1 View Post
    Best Buy will let you make payments on a phone if you qualify for their credit card.

The Nottinator
    really? How do you do that? i think my dad has a best buy credit card. so since he does have one i could make payments on a phone.. i just really dont feel like paying 600 $ at once for a phone
    Privacy is overrated :P

Quote Originally Posted by Irvgotti View Post
    really? How do you do that? i think my dad has a best buy credit card. so since he does have one i could make payments on a phone.. i just really dont feel like paying 600 $ at once for a phone
    I think you can get 18 months equal payments/no interest w/ Best Buy credit card.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    They do for tablets, but not phones. You can have them bill your account (if in good standing), but not for pre-orders...I checked.
    That's what they told me as well when I placed my pre-order.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air

Global Posts
    2,618 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 4.0.4

Quote Originally Posted by StayFly View Post
    if I'm not mistaken you can only bill $450 on each line then you have to pay it on the next bill.
    They are only allowing you to bill up to $400 on your account, it is not by phone line.
    Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Verizon Galaxy S4, or N7, or MacBook Air

ROM
    JB

I think I will be purchasing this device from Best Buy so I will have to look into the Credit Card option. Will be buying a house soon so having a Best Buy card to make payments on Tvs and such might not be a bad idea