Making my Introduction along with a ?

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Hey all Payne here.

I'm just checking in as it looks like the wife is leaning towards the Note II in Jan so I'll be hanging around here to get the lay of the land of sorts. I'm hoping that this forum is as friendly as my other one when it comes to questions and the like.

Well without further adeiu the first question :)

1) do we know if the bootloader as been cracked yet? (i know the phone has been in so peoples hand)

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
The bootloader is never an issue with Samsung Phones. HTC, MOTO...yes. Samsung is like tearing a hole in a wet paper bag.

Another thing, you really have to TRY to brick a Samsung phone. In fact the only one in the last 3 years that I have seen as unrepairable was because they took the cord out in the middle of flashing a ROM with Odin.

If you need help, I am a samsung Vet and things really have not changed much with them (I have the SGS3 as you know)

majorpayne

May 9, 2011
Visit site
The bootloader is never an issue with Samsung Phones. HTC, MOTO...yes. Samsung is like tearing a hole in a wet paper bag.

Another thing, you really have to TRY to brick a Samsung phone. In fact the only one in the last 3 years that I have seen as unrepairable was because they took the cord out in the middle of flashing a ROM with Odin.

If you need help, I am a samsung Vet and things really have not changed much with them (I have the SGS3 as you know)

Oh NO not you again LOL Hey piizza long time no see lol

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah its been a few seconds hasn't it? I don't just troll the Rez and SGS3 forums...I am EVERYWHERE

I was tempted to answer you on xda just for sh*ts and giggles