Got to check out the Galaxy Note 2

NHBass39

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Went to At&T tonight with the wife and checked out the GN2. All I can say is I can't wait to get it from big red. S pen works great and I love the 5.5 screen to. I was only able to check it out for a few minutes as there was a line waiting to see it and they only had one.

mikes781

May 31, 2011
Visit site
In took a look at one today also. I was concerned over how large it was but after seeing I'm not concerned with it at all. I wasn't thinking that I'd upgrade my Galaxy Nexus anytime soon, but it's screen seems so small now.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
In took a look at one today also. I was concerned over how large it was but after seeing I'm not concerned with it at all. I wasn't thinking that I'd upgrade my Galaxy Nexus anytime soon, but it's screen seems so small now.

Same feeling here. I checked it out in a T Mobile store last weeks and ever since then I find myself squinting to see my Thunderbolt screen. The Note 2 can't come soon enough!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I just want to say that you guys are dirtbags. O:)
My contract isn't up until August, but I usually by myself a nice Christmas gift.
You're making this thing sound more and more tempting.

jsadler09

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I stopped into Tmo last weekend to check it out as I was nervous about the size as well. It passed the pocket test and wasn't obtrusive in the front pocket of my jeans, standing or sitting. I know I'll feel a little silly holding that thing up to my ear when talking, but I don't care, it's an amazing device. Pre-ordered last night from Verizon!

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I played around with one at a T Mobile store last week. I was impressed.
Had a chance to play around with one at an AT&T store today.
It looked huge at first, but the more I used it, it no longer felt as big.
When I looked at the SGIII next to it, it felt small.
Went to Verizon to see when they might be coming out.
They said they heard it might come out next weekend, which is the weekend before Thanksgiving. Hope they're right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I played around with one at a T Mobile store last week. I was impressed.
Had a chance to play around with one at an AT&T store today.
It looked huge at first, but the more I used it, it no longer felt as big.
When I looked at the SGIII next to it, it felt small.
Went to Verizon to see when they might be coming out.
They said they heard it might come out next weekend, which is the weekend before Thanksgiving. Hope they're right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Another thread says 11/27 ship, 11/29 in stores. Personally I hope not :-\ I got to play with a T-mob version for a few minutes last week and had the same reaction - A GS3 looked like a toy afterwards........

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Another thread says 11/27 ship, 11/29 in stores. Personally I hope not :-\ I got to play with a T-mob version for a few minutes last week and had the same reaction - A GS3 looked like a toy afterwards........

That appears to be the date. If I remember correctly, the S3 was released on a Thursday and as such, the 29th is a Thursday. But my own opinion here.

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I also played with one at an AT&T kiosk at the mall the other day.

It's glorious. I was skeptical of the original Note when it came out because of its size.. and still was of this when it was announced. But after seeing it in person, it definitely still fits in your hand nicely. My only concern is that it's very slick. I'm definitely going to need a case with a rubberized texture on the back or something. But other than that, this is absolutely amazing.

I know the display has been outdone now with the DNA announcement, but for my money, I'll take a larger, but not quite as good display, if it has a big removeable battery, and expandable storage.

I can't wait for the 29th!

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My sis just got her a white sprint note 2 and its a awesome phone everything u would want. I'm still getting the s3 though :D

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

jodyberry

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I checked one out at Best Buy today and it was BEAUTIFUL!! Now I REALLY can't wait for mine.

I also went in to a VZW store and checked out the RAZR, and Galaxy S3. They're OK, but they look almost the same size as my Droid X! I'll gladly wait for the Note 2!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007