Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 68
Like Tree42Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    I've never upgraded a phone with a sim card in it...I have a Bionic and transferred my wife's upgrade (dumb phone) to order the Note 2. Then we were going to transfer my Bionic to her phone number. Will the Note 2 come with it's own sim card? Do I have to use my Bionic sim card in the Note?
    Your bionic sim card will not fit. You get a new sim card with your Note II.
    Thanked by:
  2. #27  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I tend to have the tablet problem too (Ipad 2, Note 2 7.0, and Note 10.1) but they sit around more than anything. There is nothing like cracking open the box of a new device.....geez, I really am a phone *****. Meet ya at the the club at 10.......
    Lol. It's definitely a disease.
  3. #28  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Will a SIM card from an s3 fit in a note 2?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  4. #29  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by elvis1935 View Post
    Will a SIM card from an s3 fit in a note 2?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I believe so. When I pre-ordered my Note, the website asked me if I wanted to use the SIM in my S3 or get a new one.
  5. #30  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    You guys are hilarious.
    I too try to read everything on the GN2.
    But I am very content to do a ton of research and let you guys report back the initial performance results.
    I won't get my GN2 until after the 1st of the year following positive reviews from you eager, anal, compulsive, fellow Lte users.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
  6. #31  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by MittenSportsFan View Post
    You guys are hilarious.
    I too try to read everything on the GN2.
    But I am very content to do a ton of research and let you guys report back the initial performance results.
    I won't get my GN2 until after the 1st of the year following positive reviews from you eager, anal, compulsive, fellow Lte users.
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Glad we can be of assistance to you; nice to know we can do the dirty work for you!
    Cory
  7. #32  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,182 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,847 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: Obsessed

    I've been an early adopter for many things and now that I am iOS free I have the cash to get whichever Android phone and tablet I want. The GN2 is my phone choice, still working on the tablet choice and deciding what is most important, or should I wait for CES 2013 to see what is really going to be hot.
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Haha, iOS free sounds good! The GN2 will be a huge positive change if your are coming in from iOS.
  9. #34  
    the devastator's Avatar

    Posts
    43 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Obsessed

    I dont care about being an early adopter, I just REALLY wanted to Note 1. Unfortunately I'm on Verizon and they never got that phone but once i heard the Note 2 was coming I knew Verizon would get it and i've just been obsessed about buying it.

    I'm mostly buying it to have something different. And so i can look like a jerk for having a giant phone.
  10. #35  
    DroidXcon's Avatar

    Posts
    11,645 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Lol i feel the same way i just really want this phone. i dont think ill have the giant phone problem, no one i know actually calls me they just text. Even my mother texts me..... Now that i think of it maybe im just really boring to talk to
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato
    karsdroid likes this.
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    ordered my sg3 the moment preorders opened and did get it early. however, i think those that preordered later got sent out later......i don't know this for sure though. my online ordering experience was great.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    ordered my sg3 the moment preorders opened and did get it early. however, i think those that preordered later got sent out later......i don't know this for sure though. my online ordering experience was great.
    I have yet to preorder the Note 2 but plan on doing so. If I preorder in the next dew days do you think I will still get it by release day?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  13. #38  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    in the s3 forums someone referenced a different ship date when they preordered on a later date, but they knew right away on the confirmation with the estimated ship date. last time i looked at the verizon website the preorder is still saying "shipping by 11/27".....the s3 got to us who had pre ordered quite a few days ahead of the instore availability, so you should be golden if you preorder
    Thanked by:
    OchoCILINDROS likes this.
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #39  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    in the s3 forums someone referenced a different ship date when they preordered on a later date, but they knew right away on the confirmation with the estimated ship date. last time i looked at the verizon website the preorder is still saying "shipping by 11/27".....the s3 got to us who had pre ordered quite a few days ahead of the instore availability, so you should be golden if you preorder
    Awesome. I'm in the middle of preordering now!!

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    OchoCILINDROS likes this.
  15. #40  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    Thank you. I can come out of the closet now. I have 11 lines between 2 accounts. I used to use some for business then sold it and kept 5 lines for dummy phones to keep up with my addiction, and six active unlimited lines. The only phones I haven't been buying are lg. Bad thing is it doesn't stop there. I have a tablet problem also.


    I feel better getting that off my chest.
    i too obsess over devices but honestly, ONCE you get your Galaxy Note 2, be prepared for that addiction to subside or even "end".... There's almost no point to "look any further".... (for now anyway, until the release of the Galxy Note III, that is : ) : ) : )

    BEFORE owning the amazing Note II, i used to HAVE to read and even try out (and willingly pay the $35.00 restocking fee just to SEE if its worth getting) or wind up buying a new phone outright, only to resell it at approx $200 or so loss, husband used to complain but once i told him if you average my new device addiction every couple of months to a, "monthly $50 or so hobby expense", compared it to his cigarette & beer expense, (i don't drink OR smoke) its relatively cheap. Shut him right up, he hasn't made a peep about it since then...lol

    But back to THIS device, like i said, once you have it, you may STILL read up on new & upcoming phones, but that urge, "to go get a phone BETTER than what you currently have" will be gone, or at least SEVERELY decreased, i promise you that
    Last edited by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK; 11-18-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol
    ScandaLeX and leroybrute like this.
  16. #41  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK View Post
    i too obsess over devices but honestly, ONCE you get your Galaxy Note 2, be prepared for that addiction to subside or even "end".... There's almost no point to "look any further".... (for now anyway, until the release of the Galxy Note III, that is : ) : ) : )

    BEFORE owning the amazing Note II, i used to HAVE to read and even try out (and willingly pay the $35.00 restocking fee just to SEE if its worth getting) or wind up buying a new phone outright, only to resell it at approx $200 or so loss, husband used to complain but once i told him if you average my new device addiction every couple of months to a, "monthly $50 or so hobby expense", compared it to his cigarette & beer expense, (i don't drink OR smoke) its relatively cheap. Shut him right up, he hasn't made a peep about it since then...lol

    But back to THIS device, like i said, once you have it, you may STILL read up on new & upcoming phones, but that urge, "to go get a phone BETTER than what you currently have" will be gone, or at least SEVERELY decreased, i promise you that
    Oh, the GN2 will work until the next new device is released.
    leroybrute likes this.
  17. #42  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK View Post
    i too obsess over devices but honestly, ONCE you get your Galaxy Note 2, be prepared for that addiction to subside or even "end".... There's almost no point to "look any further".... (for now anyway, until the release of the Galxy Note III, that is : ) : ) : )

    BEFORE owning the amazing Note II, i used to HAVE to read and even try out (and willingly pay the $35.00 restocking fee just to SEE if its worth getting) or wind up buying a new phone outright, only to resell it at approx $200 or so loss, husband used to complain but once i told him if you average my new device addiction every couple of months to a, "monthly $50 or so hobby expense", compared it to his cigarette & beer expense, (i don't drink OR smoke) its relatively cheap. Shut him right up, he hasn't made a peep about it since then...lol

    But back to THIS device, like i said, once you have it, you may STILL read up on new & upcoming phones, but that urge, "to go get a phone BETTER than what you currently have" will be gone, or at least SEVERELY decreased, i promise you that
    Unless the Note II emits a chemical or cure for my disease I'm afraid your wrong. Be nice if you were right but it would take some extensive therapy to help me. Lol
  18. #43  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    Unless the Note II emits a chemical or cure for my disease I'm afraid your wrong. Be nice if you were right but it would take some extensive therapy to help me. Lol
    Hi, my name is Joe and I'm a phone *****.
  19. #44  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    The Note 2 will hold me until the Note 3 comes out...and Verizon better carry it!
    Cory
    ibcop likes this.
  20. #45  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    The Note 2 will hold me until the Note 3 comes out...and Verizon better carry it!
    Ok but it will come late to Verizon

    The Nottinator
  21. #46  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    Unless the Note II emits a chemical or cure for my disease I'm afraid your wrong. Be nice if you were right but it would take some extensive therapy to help me. Lol
    oh, i AM right, you'll see. ..lol

    To Quote myself from an earlier post: "In the case of the Note 2, of course i'm not saying its "perfect", as nothing really ever is (unless it was, "free of charge, came complete with free unlimited data and could morph itself every few weeks into the latest and greatest device") but i am saying it is UNEQUIVICALLY better than what we have been getting from the Nazi (if you'll forgive the expression) carriers in the past.

    the one thing I know for 100% certain about this device is this: if when you get it, going into it, its size is something you are worried about, it may or may not win you over. . However, if size is a non issue out of the starting gate, there is absolutely positively no way on the planet (yes, I am THAT sure...lol) you could look elsewhere after being with this device. ..I owned the note 1 and also the sgs iii and even i was not prepared to becone "monogomous" with this phone. ...

    and just to be clear, I am not saying the phone is flawless, but that there comes a point when u become, "unconcerned what the competition is up to because u got a real winner at home" : )

    It does soooooo many things, and does them well, its unlikely when some newer phone that comes out might benchmark higher that you would even consider making a switch...

    you'll be like, "hmmmm"...then, "nahhhhhh"...lol

    Obsessed-ilovegalnote-redhearts-1.jpg
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol
    Thanked by:
    ScandaLeX and leroybrute like this.
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Obsessed

    I can't wait until I get my hands on this phone its all I think about : )

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
  23. #48  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by BOSSY TEXAS CHICK View Post
    oh, i AM right, you'll see. ..lol

    To Quote myself from an earlier post: "In the case of the Note 2, of course i'm not saying its "perfect", as nothing really ever is (unless it was, "free of charge, came complete with free unlimited data and could morph itself every few weeks into the latest and greatest device") but i am saying it is UNEQUIVICALLY better than what we have been getting from the Nazi (if you'll forgive the expression) carriers in the past.

    the one thing I know for 100% certain about this device is this: if when you get it, going into it, its size is something you are worried about, it may or may not win you over. . However, if size is a non issue out of the starting gate, there is absolutely positively no way on the planet (yes, I am THAT sure...lol) you could look elsewhere after being with this device. ..I owned the note 1 and also the sgs iii and even i was not prepared to becone "monogomous" with this phone. ...

    and just to be clear, I am not saying the phone is flawless, but that there comes a point when u become, "unconcerned what the competition is up to because u got a real winner at home" : )

    It does soooooo many things, and does them well, its unlikely when some newer phone that comes out might benchmark higher that you would even consider making a switch...

    you'll be like, "hmmmm"...then, "nahhhhhh"...lol

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ilovegalnote-redhearts-1.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	29.7 KB 
ID:	47357
    Nice screen on your GN2!
    leroybrute likes this.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #49  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by Huggie87 View Post
    I can't wait until I get my hands on this phone its all I think about : )

    Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums
    Same here!! I'm literally checking AC pretty much every 10 minutes for any possible new post. This time next week though we should begin getting shipping notices!! Can't wait!

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  25. #50  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,718 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Obsessed

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Same here!! I'm literally checking AC pretty much every 10 minutes for any possible new post. This time next week though we should begin getting shipping notices!! Can't wait!

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    Just wait until you can crack that box open......lol
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Got2Hike is Obsessed with Android
    By got2hike in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2012, 07:13 AM
  2. Battery monitor obsession
    By johnnyshinta in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 01:41 PM
  3. Getting the MOST out of Facebook apps? - For those FB obsessed!
    By KillerQ in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-07-2012, 09:36 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 06:54 PM
  5. too many choices making my phone an out-right OBSESSION!
    By tammiS in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-13-2010, 11:06 AM

Posting Permissions

B