Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree42Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #51  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Default Re: Obsessed

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Just wait until you can crack that box open......lol
    I know! Its going to be one good fix that's for sure. Open the box, install Spigen SGP, install Seidio Active case and then get to work! I'm actually burning up a few vacation days next week so I can be here to sign for the phone when it arrives. Awesome. Just awesome.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Global Posts
    4,701 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    I know! Its going to be one good fix that's for sure. Open the box, install Spigen SGP, install Seidio Active case and then get to work! I'm actually burning up a few vacation days next week so I can be here to sign for the phone when it arrives. Awesome. Just awesome.

Good minds think alike!! I have the same setup waiting.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #53  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Good minds think alike!! I have the same setup waiting.
    Nice!! I think it's the most perfect combo for getting work done and also protecting the sickest phone out there. I tried out the case, empty of course, in my pockets and such and it fits like a glove. Wonderfully awesome and its literally half as thick as my Thunderbolt with extended battery.

Nice screen on your GN2!
    ty... Never had a phone before that made me smile every time i pressed the proximity sensor... lol

Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol
    Thanked by 2:
    Markster1 and OchoCILINDROS like this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #55  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Only 6 more days everyone!! So excited still here as in finally starting to get the major data drops on my tbolt and sections of the screen are beginning to fail me. Just a few more days and we will start getting those tracking numbers and crashing fedex servers and getting our accessories in line and having a grand old time!!

Global Posts
    4,701 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Only 6 more days everyone!! So excited still here as in finally starting to get the major data drops on my tbolt and sections of the screen are beginning to fail me. Just a few more days and we will start getting those tracking numbers and crashing fedex servers and getting our accessories in line and having a grand old time!!

Damn skippy!

I'm finding myself re-reading reviews, and watching unboxing and review vids just to keep getting glimpses of this beast.

Hoping they give me a nice return on my 4S trade-in... hoping to not have to spend too much more than $100 out of pocket for this.

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I'm finding myself re-reading reviews, and watching unboxing and review vids just to keep getting glimpses of this beast.

Hoping they give me a nice return on my 4S trade-in... hoping to not have to spend too much more than $100 out of pocket for this.
    LMAO - sounds vaguely familiar. I was quoted $140 on my iPhone 4 trade by VZW (16 GB, black, 'normal' wear only). So with the "upgrade" screw-the-customer fee, it'll be $200 for me. I'm starting to get pretty anxious waiting for UPS guy to show next week.

Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    Thank God I am not alone. I thought I was the only one. After awhile it gets hard to find a review or unboxing that I have not seen. I keep waiting and checking for someone to post a new one. Together in number(s) we are strong... and normal... right?
    I have not pulled the trigger on this yet as I need to check my finances first to buy retail. I may have to sell the dog...

Global Posts
    5,165 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I have a bunch of unboxing and reveiw videos that I have been watching and right now I have my GN 10.1 tablet to update and keep me busy. Can't wait for it to get JB 4.1.1 soon(ish) being a WiFi only device you would think it would be out sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by OffSpot2 View Post
    Thank God I am not alone. I thought I was the only one. After awhile it gets hard to find a review or unboxing that I have not seen. I keep waiting and checking for someone to post a new one. Together in number(s) we are strong... and normal... right?
    I have not pulled the trigger on this yet as I need to check my finances first to buy retail. I may have to sell the dog...
    ALONE, heck no...I pull the YouTube up on my TV every night and look for new Videos and watch old ones...gives me SOMETHING until it gets here!
    Cory

Quote Originally Posted by corymcnutt View Post
    ALONE, heck no...I pull the YouTube up on my TV every night and look for new Videos and watch old ones...gives me SOMETHING until it gets here!
    Thank You for your support!
    corymcnutt likes this.

Another obsessed person here. I love that damn phone.

Does it really have Verizon branded on the home button or was that just a demo model?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AustinTech View Post
    Another obsessed person here. I love that damn phone.

Does it really have Verizon branded on the home button or was that just a demo model?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Not if you read it backwards. nozirev.

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

[Off topic] Bossy what did you use for the text on your homescreen? [On topic]

Sent from my WHITE S'NOTE using Tapatalk 2

I'm obsessed, too. I stopped off at a T-Mobile store on the way home from work to try out the Note II. Wow, what a phone and screen. I could definitely and quickly get used to its size. It was the perfect time to move on from HTC.
    kashabrown likes this.

settings/lockscreen/owner information
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol

Called a couple of corp stores in and around Manhattan and the Bronx - 3 out of 4 said - come in -10AM Thursday - pick up white or grey - whichever you want. I am picking it up at the brick and mortar store so I can split up the retail costt - they will let me put $400 on my account so I can split up that $699 nut....lol. I am upgrading from the G-Nex. That was the longest I ever had a phone in my life - almost a year.....still vacillating between the grey and the white....never had a white phone, but they look really nice in white....I saw the thread, however, I don't want to have a "girly" phone, but it does look better in white.....
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123