Obsessed

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
i too obsess over devices but honestly, ONCE you get your Galaxy Note 2, be prepared for that addiction to subside or even "end".... There's almost no point to "look any further".... (for now anyway, until the release of the Galxy Note III, that is : ) : ) : )

BEFORE owning the amazing Note II, i used to HAVE to read and even try out (and willingly pay the $35.00 restocking fee just to SEE if its worth getting) or wind up buying a new phone outright, only to resell it at approx $200 or so loss, husband used to complain but once i told him if you average my new device addiction every couple of months to a, "monthly $50 or so hobby expense", compared it to his cigarette & beer expense, (i don't drink OR smoke) its relatively cheap. Shut him right up, he hasn't made a peep about it since then...lol

But back to THIS device, like i said, once you have it, you may STILL read up on new & upcoming phones, but that urge, "to go get a phone BETTER than what you currently have" will be gone, or at least SEVERELY decreased, i promise you that :-*

Oh, the GN2 will work until the next new device is released. :D

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i too obsess over devices but honestly, ONCE you get your Galaxy Note 2, be prepared for that addiction to subside or even "end".... There's almost no point to "look any further".... (for now anyway, until the release of the Galxy Note III, that is : ) : ) : )

BEFORE owning the amazing Note II, i used to HAVE to read and even try out (and willingly pay the $35.00 restocking fee just to SEE if its worth getting) or wind up buying a new phone outright, only to resell it at approx $200 or so loss, husband used to complain but once i told him if you average my new device addiction every couple of months to a, "monthly $50 or so hobby expense", compared it to his cigarette & beer expense, (i don't drink OR smoke) its relatively cheap. Shut him right up, he hasn't made a peep about it since then...lol

But back to THIS device, like i said, once you have it, you may STILL read up on new & upcoming phones, but that urge, "to go get a phone BETTER than what you currently have" will be gone, or at least SEVERELY decreased, i promise you that :-*

Unless the Note II emits a chemical or cure for my disease I'm afraid your wrong. Be nice if you were right but it would take some extensive therapy to help me. Lol

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Unless the Note II emits a chemical or cure for my disease I'm afraid your wrong. Be nice if you were right but it would take some extensive therapy to help me. Lol

oh, i AM right, you'll see. ..lol

To Quote myself from an earlier post: "In the case of the Note 2, of course i'm not saying its "perfect", as nothing really ever is (unless it was, "free of charge, came complete with free unlimited data and could morph itself every few weeks into the latest and greatest device") but i am saying it is UNEQUIVICALLY better than what we have been getting from the Nazi (if you'll forgive the expression) carriers in the past.

the one thing I know for 100% certain about this device is this: if when you get it, going into it, its size is something you are worried about, it may or may not win you over. . However, if size is a non issue out of the starting gate, there is absolutely positively no way on the planet (yes, I am THAT sure...lol) you could look elsewhere after being with this device. ..I owned the note 1 and also the sgs iii and even i was not prepared to becone "monogomous" with this phone. ... :-*

and just to be clear, I am not saying the phone is flawless, but that there comes a point when u become, "unconcerned what the competition is up to because u got a real winner at home" : )

It does soooooo many things, and does them well, its unlikely when some newer phone that comes out might benchmark higher that you would even consider making a switch...

you'll be like, "hmmmm"...then, "nahhhhhh"...lol

ilovegalnote-redhearts-1.jpg

Huggie87

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I can't wait until I get my hands on this phone its all I think about : )

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
oh, i AM right, you'll see. ..lol

To Quote myself from an earlier post: "In the case of the Note 2, of course i'm not saying its "perfect", as nothing really ever is (unless it was, "free of charge, came complete with free unlimited data and could morph itself every few weeks into the latest and greatest device") but i am saying it is UNEQUIVICALLY better than what we have been getting from the Nazi (if you'll forgive the expression) carriers in the past.

the one thing I know for 100% certain about this device is this: if when you get it, going into it, its size is something you are worried about, it may or may not win you over. . However, if size is a non issue out of the starting gate, there is absolutely positively no way on the planet (yes, I am THAT sure...lol) you could look elsewhere after being with this device. ..I owned the note 1 and also the sgs iii and even i was not prepared to becone "monogomous" with this phone. ... :-*

and just to be clear, I am not saying the phone is flawless, but that there comes a point when u become, "unconcerned what the competition is up to because u got a real winner at home" : )

It does soooooo many things, and does them well, its unlikely when some newer phone that comes out might benchmark higher that you would even consider making a switch...

you'll be like, "hmmmm"...then, "nahhhhhh"...lol

View attachment 47357

Nice screen on your GN2!

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't wait until I get my hands on this phone its all I think about : )

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Same here!! I'm literally checking AC pretty much every 10 minutes for any possible new post. This time next week though we should begin getting shipping notices!! Can't wait!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here!! I'm literally checking AC pretty much every 10 minutes for any possible new post. This time next week though we should begin getting shipping notices!! Can't wait!

Just wait until you can crack that box open......lol

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Just wait until you can crack that box open......lol

I know! Its going to be one good fix that's for sure. Open the box, install Spigen SGP, install Seidio Active case and then get to work! I'm actually burning up a few vacation days next week so I can be here to sign for the phone when it arrives. Awesome. Just awesome.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I know! Its going to be one good fix that's for sure. Open the box, install Spigen SGP, install Seidio Active case and then get to work! I'm actually burning up a few vacation days next week so I can be here to sign for the phone when it arrives. Awesome. Just awesome.

Good minds think alike!! I have the same setup waiting.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Good minds think alike!! I have the same setup waiting.

Nice!! I think it's the most perfect combo for getting work done and also protecting the sickest phone out there. I tried out the case, empty of course, in my pockets and such and it fits like a glove. Wonderfully awesome and its literally half as thick as my Thunderbolt with extended battery.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Only 6 more days everyone!! So excited still here as in finally starting to get the major data drops on my tbolt and sections of the screen are beginning to fail me. Just a few more days and we will start getting those tracking numbers and crashing fedex servers and getting our accessories in line and having a grand old time!!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Only 6 more days everyone!! So excited still here as in finally starting to get the major data drops on my tbolt and sections of the screen are beginning to fail me. Just a few more days and we will start getting those tracking numbers and crashing fedex servers and getting our accessories in line and having a grand old time!!

Damn skippy!

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm finding myself re-reading reviews, and watching unboxing and review vids just to keep getting glimpses of this beast. :D

Hoping they give me a nice return on my 4S trade-in... hoping to not have to spend too much more than $100 out of pocket for this.

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm finding myself re-reading reviews, and watching unboxing and review vids just to keep getting glimpses of this beast. :D

Hoping they give me a nice return on my 4S trade-in... hoping to not have to spend too much more than $100 out of pocket for this.

LMAO - sounds vaguely familiar. I was quoted $140 on my iPhone 4 trade by VZW (16 GB, black, 'normal' wear only). So with the "upgrade" screw-the-customer fee, it'll be $200 for me. I'm starting to get pretty anxious waiting for UPS guy to show next week.

OffSpot2

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Thank God I am not alone. I thought I was the only one. After awhile it gets hard to find a review or unboxing that I have not seen. I keep waiting and checking for someone to post a new one. Together in number(s) we are strong... and normal... right?
I have not pulled the trigger on this yet as I need to check my finances first to buy retail. I may have to sell the dog...

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a bunch of unboxing and reveiw videos that I have been watching and right now I have my GN 10.1 tablet to update and keep me busy. Can't wait for it to get JB 4.1.1 soon(ish) being a WiFi only device you would think it would be out sooner.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam