So... I played with my friends T-Mobile...
The T-Mobile version as my friend switched from Verizon to T-Mobile to save a little bit of money. Seriously, I have never seen a screen like that before and I'm all of a sudden jealous. The camera is absolutely stunning and makes my RAZR Maxx HD feel like a childs toy. Well, not really but you get the point. Like the RAZR Maxx HD, the Note II has an amazing build quality and feels great in the hand. A little bit, but my hands are big enough for it. My main issue is how would the battery hold up with that screen compared to the RAZR HD? Hers seemed to die rather quickly for my taste but she said it lasts all day. Who knows, but nice phone either way. I'm a big Samsung guy and if I didn't buy a RAZR Maxx HD, I may have paid retail for this monster.
- 11-12-2012, 08:36 AM #2
Re: So... I played with my friends T-Mobile...
On a side note, everything I've read about the GN2 battery has been positive. Many variables factor into battery life so you may get better battery life than your friend, or vice versa.
- 11-12-2012, 01:37 PM #4
- 11-13-2012, 01:27 AM #5
- 11-13-2012, 01:50 PM #7
- By brb198#ac in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 52Last Post: 07-09-2012, 05:18 PM
- By prelude884 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-05-2012, 11:33 PM
- By endroid54 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 61Last Post: 04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
- By bucc0303 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 108Last Post: 08-06-2010, 09:07 PM
- By pbrennan42 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 02-05-2010, 02:31 PM