Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So... I played with my friends T-Mobile...

The T-Mobile version as my friend switched from Verizon to T-Mobile to save a little bit of money. Seriously, I have never seen a screen like that before and I'm all of a sudden jealous. The camera is absolutely stunning and makes my RAZR Maxx HD feel like a childs toy. Well, not really but you get the point. Like the RAZR Maxx HD, the Note II has an amazing build quality and feels great in the hand. A little bit, but my hands are big enough for it. My main issue is how would the battery hold up with that screen compared to the RAZR HD? Hers seemed to die rather quickly for my taste but she said it lasts all day. Who knows, but nice phone either way. I'm a big Samsung guy and if I didn't buy a RAZR Maxx HD, I may have paid retail for this monster.
    leroybrute likes this.

Global Posts
    4,733 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: So... I played with my friends T-Mobile...

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    The T-Mobile version as my friend switched from Verizon to T-Mobile to save a little bit of money. Seriously, I have never seen a screen like that before and I'm all of a sudden jealous. The camera is absolutely stunning and makes my RAZR Maxx HD feel like a childs toy. Well, not really but you get the point. Like the RAZR Maxx HD, the Note II has an amazing build quality and feels great in the hand. A little bit, but my hands are big enough for it. My main issue is how would the battery hold up with that screen compared to the RAZR HD? Hers seemed to die rather quickly for my taste but she said it lasts all day. Who knows, but nice phone either way. I'm a big Samsung guy and if I didn't buy a RAZR Maxx HD, I may have paid retail for this monster.
    You could always sell yours and buy the GN2. I know you're thinking about it and you want it.....

On a side note, everything I've read about the GN2 battery has been positive. Many variables factor into battery life so you may get better battery life than your friend, or vice versa.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    You could always sell yours and buy the GN2. I know you're thinking about it and you want it.....

On a side note, everything I've read about the GN2 battery has been positive. Many variables factor into battery life so you may get better battery life than your friend, or vice versa.
    I could, but I do love my Maxx HD. I am just awed by the Note. Still not sure how I would feel on a daily basis with a phone that size though

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    4,733 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I could, but I do love my Maxx HD. I am just awed by the Note. Still not sure how I would feel on a daily basis with a phone that size though

It's a beast, no doubt about it.

You will not get anyone to talk you out of it and I bet you don't want talked out of it. So buy it! Lol.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by leroybrute View Post
    You will not get anyone to talk you out of it and I bet you don't want talked out of it. So buy it! Lol.
    Surprisingly, I'm not that bothered by it. I didn't even think about it until I read this post.

Surprisingly, I'm not that bothered by it. I didn't even think about it until I read this post.

I meant it jokingly.