1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    50 Global Posts

Default Verizon rubberized rear shell for Note II

On the Verizon website as you go through checkout for the Note II there is an accessory called "Rubberized Rear Shell kickstand included". I can't find any other information about this and the sales rep is useless. Anyone know more about this? The pictures are tiny, but I did order it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Verizon rubberized rear shell for Note II

Quote Originally Posted by raffitou View Post
    On the Verizon website as you go through checkout for the Note II there is an accessory called "Rubberized Rear Shell kickstand included". I can't find any other information about this and the sales rep is useless. Anyone know more about this? The pictures are tiny, but I did order it?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
    What information exactly are you looking for? I got one of these with my galaxy nexus. It's a decent case if you're only looking for kickstand. Not too sure how protective it is. It doesn't cover the top or bottom if you drop it completely straight down, if that makes sense. The kickstand part is nice, you can stand it landscape or portrait. I'm assuming it will be the same on the note 2 as it is on the nexus but won't know for sure until it comes. I did order one for the note 2 so the one I have for the nexus isn't too bad. Of course I never dropped it either.

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I have one on my S3 and the protection is minimal. Now I don't watch any movies with it, but I do like the kickstand feature to have the phone sit in landscape while I'm using Dock Clock. One of the best features of a BB was the bedside mode. I can't see paying 99 bucks for a Samsung dock.
    rule the air.

Global Posts
    1,120 Global Posts

it sounds like the shell/holster combo...check out another phone to see what it looks like, not a bad case at all