Droid Life: Verizon?s Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Spotted on Display at Best Buy Stores

mccabegc

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Would be awesome if we started seeing some shipment confirmations....then again it would have been awesome to see those 2 weeks ago when the phone first came out on sprint and tmobile lol. I have finally accepted the fact that I won't get it until the 27th or later. I'm not happy about it...I have just accepted it! =(

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone used Best Buy's Trade-In+ program?

How does it work? You have to sign up for some membership or something? I saw something about a $29.99 charge, or you have to buy the protection plan or something if you don't opt for the fee..

I've never traded in a phone before, but I might buy my next phone (upgrade on 24th) through Best Buy, so I'm curious.

I'm really eyeing the Note 2 right now (Razr Maxx HD and GS3 as well).. the BB site says I could get $215 for my 4S right now, which is pretty great.. they also say you get an additional $50 gift card if you trade-in, ontop of trade-in value. So I'd be pretty much set, nearly, on the cost of a new phone.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Let me go on record as saying I think the phone will be released the 16th of November.
If this is the situation i will be pissed that i pre ordered and they have not shipped, totally defeats the purpose. So i really doubt they will release before the 27th

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Let me go on record as saying I think the phone will be released the 16th of November.

I hope you are correct...the ONLY reason I am optimistic is because Verizon said I would have it BEFORE the 27th and to get my money in the account to cover it....we shall soon see! Also a good sign Best Buy finally is displaying them.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I hope you are correct...the ONLY reason I am optimistic is because Verizon said I would have it BEFORE the 27th and to get my money in the account to cover it....we shall soon see! Also a good sign Best Buy finally is displaying them.
If it were the 16th our order status would have said "shipped" already

scribe4food

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope the 16th is true. But I think we would have received a shipping info email by now, if that was the case. But we'll see.

mccabegc

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I currently have NO order status....just shows nothing but when I called Verizon, they are showing my order on their computers....oh well...guess it'll update when it begins processing

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
IF it were to release on the 16th which is unlikely then Verizon would just ship the pre-orders then too. Since the 16th is a Friday and not Black Friday I don't buy it plus the Droid DNA is on pre-order and releases next week so again if it's going to be early I could see a soft launch on 11/23 (BF) but thats about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz