It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
We were told by our management team and in our systems 11/29 all channels will have it available. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Thank you for sharing. I was not expecting anything before 11/29 but the rumors and speculation did give me hope. Our worst fears have come true and sadly there will be no early release date.

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why anyone would've thought it would be released before the date Verizon gave with that Nov. 27th ship date...

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Reason for delay was because of the multi window feature, they wanted to get it on there before it releases.

I can see that indeed. Its a feature that I'm very much looking forward to! Side bar...at your Verizon store, are you seeing more interest in the Note 2 or DNA?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
because some people had their pre-order status page show dates before 11/27

Ahh, ok. That makes sense.

I'm excited, although probably not nearly as much as some of you who have been waiting since this was announced.. I just finally decided on this phone like a week ago, after thinking more along the lines of an S3 or Razr Maxx HD.

My upgrade date is 11/24, so it's not like I could've gotten it early even if they did release it already lol.. but I'm probably going to pick it up on my lunch break on the 29th or something.

pgreeny69

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the info. When you say all channels what does that mean? All other retailers will also have it such as BB, Amazon and so on. Also does anyone know if BB will have titanium? I pre ordered there today and could only order the white. Titanium isn't in there system. Thanks.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I can see that indeed. Its a feature that I'm very much looking forward to! Side bar...at your Verizon store, are you seeing more interest in the Note 2 or DNA?

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Too be completely honest, neither as of right now. I have a few come in who are trying to decide which one. Verizon just doesn't do a good job when it comes to advertising and I hate it. People are all about the Razr m and S3, too many are put off by the notes size.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. When you say all channels what does that mean? All other retailers will also have it such as BB, Amazon and so on. Also does anyone know if BB will have titanium? I pre ordered there today and could only order the white. Titanium isn't in there system. Thanks.

Yeah, all stores and online retailers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000