Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 199
Like Tree38Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    We were told by our management team and in our systems 11/29 all channels will have it available. Hope this helps!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  2. #2  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,704 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Thanks for the clarification - this date has been known for some time now.
  3. #3  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    We were told by our management team and in our systems 11/29 all channels will have it available. Hope this helps!

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Thank you sir! Always a big help clarifying.

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  4. #4  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Thanks for the info. That confirms the Nov. 27 ship date stated on Verizon's pre-order page. D'OH!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Thank you for sharing. I was not expecting anything before 11/29 but the rumors and speculation did give me hope. Our worst fears have come true and sadly there will be no early release date.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Ugh I was hoping for sooner lol
  7. #7  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    I don't know why anyone would've thought it would be released before the date Verizon gave with that Nov. 27th ship date...
  8. #8  
    superlawyer15's Avatar

    Posts
    574 Posts
    Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I don't know why anyone would've thought it would be released before the date Verizon gave with that Nov. 27th ship date...
    because some people had their pre-order status page show dates before 11/27
  9. #9  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by KSChris View Post
    I don't know why anyone would've thought it would be released before the date Verizon gave with that Nov. 27th ship date...
    Because when it comes to grown up toys, adults still believe in Santa.
    Thanked by:
  10. #10  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Because when it comes to grown up toys, adults still believe in Santa.
    Hit the nail on the head buddy!! I haven't been this excited since waiting in line for the PS3 and Thunderbolt many years later.

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Reason for delay was because of the multi window feature, they wanted to get it on there before it releases.
  12. #12  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    Reason for delay was because of the multi window feature, they wanted to get it on there before it releases.
    I can see that indeed. Its a feature that I'm very much looking forward to! Side bar...at your Verizon store, are you seeing more interest in the Note 2 or DNA?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  13. #13  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post
    because some people had their pre-order status page show dates before 11/27
    Ahh, ok. That makes sense.

    I'm excited, although probably not nearly as much as some of you who have been waiting since this was announced.. I just finally decided on this phone like a week ago, after thinking more along the lines of an S3 or Razr Maxx HD.

    My upgrade date is 11/24, so it's not like I could've gotten it early even if they did release it already lol.. but I'm probably going to pick it up on my lunch break on the 29th or something.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Thanks for the info. When you say all channels what does that mean? All other retailers will also have it such as BB, Amazon and so on. Also does anyone know if BB will have titanium? I pre ordered there today and could only order the white. Titanium isn't in there system. Thanks.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    I can see that indeed. Its a feature that I'm very much looking forward to! Side bar...at your Verizon store, are you seeing more interest in the Note 2 or DNA?

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
    Too be completely honest, neither as of right now. I have a few come in who are trying to decide which one. Verizon just doesn't do a good job when it comes to advertising and I hate it. People are all about the Razr m and S3, too many are put off by the notes size.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by toptech View Post
    Thanks for the info. When you say all channels what does that mean? All other retailers will also have it such as BB, Amazon and so on. Also does anyone know if BB will have titanium? I pre ordered there today and could only order the white. Titanium isn't in there system. Thanks.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, all stores and online retailers.
  17. #17  
    pjfan9110's Avatar

    Posts
    11 Posts
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Thanks for the info. Any idea how many units your store will be getting? I won't be able to go until after work on release day...
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by pjfan9110 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Any idea how many units your store will be getting? I won't be able to go until after work on release day...
    No clue.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  19. #19  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by pjfan9110 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Any idea how many units your store will be getting? I won't be able to go until after work on release day...
    Take the day off!! That's what I'm doing. Standard.

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    We won't sell out, so don't worry about waiting early in the morning or even taking off.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  21. #21  

    Default It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    If a store only gets 5 of each color of Note2, there is a very good chance of them selling out fast...
  22. #22  
    chuckawd's Avatar

    Posts
    488 Posts
    ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    If a store only gets 5 of each color of Note2, there is a very good chance of them selling out fast...
    Simply based on the 4-5 AT&T stores I've visited all of those reps said it sold out before noon. I don't know how much stock they got in though.

    Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    The N2 will not sell out on the first day. Believe it or not we haven't had anyone come and ask about the Galaxy Note 2.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  24. #24  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Good to know. I am pre-ordering on Friday since I have to wait for my upgrade to be available otherwise they are saying full retail.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: It's offical, 11/29 is launch day

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    The N2 will not sell out on the first day. Believe it or not we haven't had anyone come and ask about the Galaxy Note 2.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    That's amazing when you consider how much advertising Samsung had done!
    Last edited by corymcnutt; 11-21-2012 at 02:33 PM.
    Cory
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. If you got your phone on day one, today is last day to return it.
    By AnnDroid in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 04:48 PM
  2. October 29 is Android Event day?
    By Rosaura1234 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:30 AM
  3. It's official, tomorrow is the day
    By Joe the Insider in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-14-2011, 05:22 PM
  4. Launch Day - 02/23/11
    By ragnarokx in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:23 PM
  5. Anyone still think Friday is THE day?
    By judasmachine in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 10:28 PM

Posting Permissions

B