Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post
    ugh not this again...
    Hahaha

Default Re: Shipping Early!!!

Go try to talk to a Sales Rep on the vzw website. its 11pm central time and the wait time is 5minutes. The longest time, no matter time of day, I've had was like 30 seconds wait. lol everyone is rushing there.

They of course told me none will ship until the 27th.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    They of course told me none will ship until the 27th.
    I got the same thing. They're probably getting flooded with Note 2 chats I'm sure. Or DNA stuff maybe.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Default Shipping Early!!!

I was told to call customer service when I tried live chat. Nice... They are customer service and are there for order questions

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHorses View Post
    I was told to call customer service when I tried live chat. Nice... They are customer service and are their for order questions
    lol they are probably sick of the Note2 questions.
    XXI

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

When you get billed for the phone then there is a good chance its on the way
    OchoCILINDROS likes this.

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by XXI View Post
    When you get billed for the phone then there is a good chance its on the way
    Exactly. When you see the charge on your credit/debit card, shipping is imminent.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    Exactly. When you see the charge on your credit/debit card, shipping is imminent.
    Yeah but the speculation is so much fun!!

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Yeah but the speculation is so much fun!!

It does give me a chuckle sometimes. People get all wound up about the release......

But look at me - I sat in line yesterday at Sam's Club for 6 hours for their VIP sale - but I scored the 60" LED tv for $698.....that's an entertainment value!
    volsfan0911 likes this.

I am now starting to get pretty impatient about this release. I mean, give me my phone already! Take my money! I was acting like an adult, but now I am in full 12 year old and I don't give a . I want my phone, damnit!

Verizon has a history of shipping pre-orders well before having the phone in stores. I should know. I received my GSIII on July 5.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-s-iii/186576-shes-my-hands.html

The phone was in stores July 12th. I had activation problems when I got the phone on July 5th and had to take it in to a store to solve my issue. The store reps were flabergasted that I had the phone already.

So... based on past history.. and the fact its Samsung too.. there is a chance the pre-orders might get the phone early.

Anyway.... I WANT TO BELIEVE!!!!

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

It does give me a chuckle sometimes. People get all wound up about the release......

But look at me - I sat in line yesterday at Sam's Club for 6 hours for their VIP sale - but I scored the 60" LED tv for $698.....that's an entertainment value!
    I'm a line sitter as well, just not for iPhones. Last year it was the Thunderbolt and the day before yesterday I waited for 12 hours outside of a local best buy for the Wii U. Years ago I did the same for the Wii and also did a literal 3 day stint outside Walmart for the PS3. So worth it!! People were bringing us coffee and hot chocolate and food. I was a district manager of a local Pizzeria at the time so we had endless pizza delivered for survival purposes.

To me, its so much fun speculating and looking forward to things like this. Its just plain fun.

The more reviews I watch, the crazier its driving me I don't have the phone. Before going to bed I spent an hour watching reviews, reading about the phone, and reading this thread at the end. I had a dream that the phone shipped today lol.

Global Posts
    4,340 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I'm a line sitter as well, just not for iPhones. Last year it was the Thunderbolt and the day before yesterday I waited for 12 hours outside of a local best buy for the Wii U. Years ago I did the same for the Wii and also did a literal 3 day stint outside Walmart for the PS3. So worth it!! People were bringing us coffee and hot chocolate and food. I was a district manager of a local Pizzeria at the time so we had endless pizza delivered for survival purposes.

To me, its so much fun speculating and looking forward to things like this. Its just plain fun.

You had it made! On a side note, I am trying to score a Wii U for my son....

Maybe the order status checker is down because they're updating it?

This is a better link. Don't know who to thank for it though:

Synycalwon likes this.

Haha, I'm the opposite, CAN NOT STAND to wait in line or deal with the hords of people. I have no patience for it. I'd rather pay a little more money to avoid it and spend my time doing other things. So of course I loathe Black Friday too! I try to avoid retail places that whole week!

As to the Verizon Pre-order page, it looks like they have a backend database or server problem with the gobbly-gook it displays after entering your pre-order info. They may've had a server failure or purposely took it down? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    This is a better link. Don't know who to thank for it though:

Thanks. That works and it still says Nov. 27 for the expected ship date. Mine has never changed from that since pre-ordering Nov. 2 (been checking it every day!)

Hey everyone, what's the likelihood of the Note 2 selling out? I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 23rd and I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering so late.
    XXI

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

I looked at my credit card online statement and there are 2 pending transactions for a $1 from Verizon . One is a $1 charge the other $1 credit. I usually see a $1 charge when I get fuel at the gas station before they charge me the full amount

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    The more reviews I watch, the crazier its driving me I don't have the phone. Before going to bed I spent an hour watching reviews, reading about the phone, and reading this thread at the end. I had a dream that the phone shipped today lol.
    Same here. I think I've watch every possible video on YouTube so far.

Quote Originally Posted by XXI View Post
    I looked at my credit card online statement and there are 2 pending transactions for a $1 from Verizon . One is a $1 charge the other $1 credit. I usually see a $1 charge when I get fuel at the gas station before they charge me the full amount

Was it there before today?

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by strunk27 View Post
    Hey everyone, what's the likelihood of the Note 2 selling out? I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 23rd and I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering so late.
    This is my first preorder but after some substantial research I went with it because the majority of people said it would arrive on or even before the in store release date. I wouldn't be worried about it selling out online but I do worry about it selling out in store on release day depending on where you live.

XXI

Global Posts
    197 Global Posts

Date on it is 11/17/12

When did you preorder it?
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast