Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Default Re: Shipping Early!!!

If you're looking to get this one, try & snag one on Friday at Best Buy for $17.99 -

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TU...idcentral00-20

I got this one because the speeds are better than sandisk and much MUCH more durable than sandisk. Cheaper too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TU...idcentral00-20

I got this one because the speeds are better than sandisk and much MUCH more durable than sandisk. Cheaper too.

That's an sd card not a micro sd. If you wanted 32gb from Samsung you'd need this - http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005TU...idcentral00-20

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    458 Global Posts
    ROM
    Jelly Bean!

Quote Originally Posted by nlitenme View Post
    If you're looking to get this one, try & snag one on Friday at Best Buy for $17.99 -
    I'm a silver member with BBY. So I was able to purchase black Friday items online starting Monday. I purchased that very card. I used a $5 rewards certificate on it as well. Out the door it cost $14.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Is there a difference between these two 64gb Samsung and SanDisk cards beside price?

Amazon.com: SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 Memory Card with Adapter (SDSDQU-064G-AFFP-A): Electronics

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post
    I'm a silver member with BBY. So I was able to purchase black Friday items online starting Monday. I purchased that very card. I used a $5 rewards certificate on it as well. Out the door it cost $14.

How did you manage that? I am a silver BBY member as well.

Edit: NVM I see that it's done and over with. Wish I would have seen that earlier I would have gotten one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    Samsung 32 GB SDHC Flash Memory Card, Brushed Metal - MB-SSBGA/US:Amazon:Electronics

I like how they tout the brushed metal finish!! Oooohh. I guess so I can open and close my cell phone and admire it every so often!!

That's a full SD card.

And what's more, can you move the memory card discussion to it's own thread? You all keep getting me excited every time I see the "Shipping Early" thread pop to the top.

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr View Post
    That's a full SD card.

And what's more, can you move the memory card discussion to it's own thread? You all keep getting me excited every time I see the "Shipping Early" thread pop to the top.
    I think we all know they are not shipping until the 27th.

ROM
    Stock rom/rooted

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I think we all know they are not shipping until the 27th.
    Yup what he said

When I look up my preorder it says the shipping date is not available, Anyone else getting that?

Global Posts
    792 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

i do
    Thanked by:

buzzkill for me. my good friend is an assistant manager at a fairly big verizon store in Scottsdale, AZ and as of this morning, there are no units on the "in-transit" report for her store and she said usually units show up long prior to a week in advance. She says its very possible she wont get any in store. My buzz kill is that I have two gift cards I want to use to alleviate the retail price but cant use them on a pre order. My wait just got longer.

Quote Originally Posted by eRod v1.0 View Post

Good deal!

It's shipping 11/27 so if your lucky you will have it by 11/28 but most of us will have it 11/29 when it's available in stores. Stop with this shipping early delusion.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by dr_hfuhuhurr View Post
    That's a full SD card.

Totally agree!! My heart jumps a bit each time.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

I'm right there with you guys. I want it and I want yesterday. Watching YouTube reviews help. I dare anyone to ignore the forums, ignore your confirmation email, and YouTube. It will probably help pass the time faster.

Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB 0.6.2

Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    You skipped too many steps.
    Before complaining about the next OS there will be complaints about the locked boot loader, signal strength, google wallet, blue tooth, accessories, and then the next OS.
    -------------------------------------------------------

You forgot battery due to LTE
    Last edited by cpuangel; 11-21-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Well at least I hv my cover and screen protectors already, to look at... Shipping Early!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1353531461202.jpgShipping Early!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1353531495686.jpg
    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I'm a loser and continue to check the forums and my email every couple hours. At least with this phone I plan in keeping it for the whole two years haha.

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by infmethod View Post
    I'm a loser and continue to check the forums and my email every couple hours. At least with this phone I plan in keeping it for the whole two years haha.
    I've never had a phone 2 years. I think I might be able to squeeze 4 or 5 months outta this one, until the next best thing arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by ibcop View Post
    I've never had a phone 2 years. I think I might be able to squeeze 4 or 5 months outta this one, until the next best thing arrives.
    Haha wow. I've gone 12 months. That's the longest for me. I need to get out of thus game. I am a grown man.

Haha wow. I've gone 12 months. That's the longest for me. I need to get out of thus game. I am a grown man.
    I keep telling myself that too......and it's all for naught.
    infmethod likes this.

I take that as an insult. I am a grown man at 47. Now if you would have said grown up, that would be a different story. lol. I'm with IBCOP. If I make it 5 months, that would be a proud moment!
    ibcop and infmethod like this.
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast