Shipping Early!!!

justtriall3

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I just called VZW to check on the address my preorder was being shipped to and they told me to expect it as early as Friday. Has anyone else been told the are shipping before the 27th?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just called VZW to check on the address my preorder was being shipped to and they told me to expect it as early as Friday. Has anyone else been told the are shipping before the 27th?

By as early as Friday does this mean its going to ship at some point this week? Did they say when it would ship or give you any confirmation or anything? I hope they're not confused with the iPhone or DNA!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

raffitou

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Let's mix it up some more. I just got off the phone with the Verizon rep who said it will be at my door on the 24th! I was clear this is about the Note 2 and the 24th is the arrive by date, not the ship date. I'll believe it when I'm holding it in my hand. The rep said just today they updated their schedule.
I tried the website to check the order but it seems down.

Like I said, i'll believe it when I'm holding it in my hand!
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Let's mix it up some more. I just got off the phone with the Verizon rep who said it will be at my door on the 24th! I was clear this is about the Note 2 and the 24th is the arrive by date, not the ship date. I'll believe it when I'm holding it in my hand. The rep said just today they updated their schedule.

Happy Thanksgiving all!

The 24th is a Saturday? That would be an odd delivery date??

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site

Happy Thanksgiving all!

I just chatted with 3 sales reps and every one said 11/27 shipping date. Their online order status checker is currently down. Anyone else call and see whats up?

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I just chatted with 3 sales reps and every one said 11/27 shipping date. Their online order status checker is currently down. Anyone else call and see whats up?

Maybe the order status checker is down because they're updating it?

raffitou

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it's down because people are calling every 10 minutes asking for a status.

If enough people call that we overwhelm them with the same questions maybe they'll release it early!

I have been told different things by different reps also. It's hard to know who to believe. Either way in two weeks it'll be here. My whole issue is how funny it is that different reps may have completely different answers and they all sound authoritative.

As I see it in two weeks we'll all have it and start complaining when are we going to get Verizon to release Key Lime Pie!

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
If enough people call that we overwhelm them with the same questions maybe they'll release it early!

I have been told different things by different reps also. It's hard to know who to believe. Either way in two weeks it'll be here. My whole issue is how funny it is that different reps may have completely different answers and they all sound authoritative.

As I see it in two weeks we'll all have it and start complaining when are we going to get Verizon to release Key Lime Pie!

You skipped too many steps.
Before complaining about the next OS there will be complaints about the locked boot loader, signal strength, google wallet, blue tooth, accessories, and then the next OS.

raffitou

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
You skipped too many steps.
Before complaining about the next OS there will be complaints about the locked boot loader, signal strength, google wallet, blue tooth, accessories, and then the next OS.

Agreed, lots more fun ahead!

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site

I_Want_To_Believe_01.jpg

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I just called Domino's and they said I will have my pizza in 30 minutes or less! I will report back in a few after I call to verify delivery time.

Tell me that's not funny.

ToddL

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I just called Domino's and they said I will have my pizza in 30 minutes or less! I will report back in a few after I call to verify delivery time.

Tell me that's not funny.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sent from my DROID4 using Android Central Forums

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
So you're telling me you will get it on the 24th. Considering that Verizon is doing 2 day shipping that would mean they ship on Thanksgiving... Lolol its Verizon. Keep dreaming. We'll be lucky if we get it on the 29th

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar