Shipping Early!!!

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
People don't believe anything you read on here the shipping date is November 27th delivery day ofNovember 29th.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
Joe were you around for the Verizon GS3? I got mine a week before it was available in the store. I was a pre order.

Not saying this is the case here, but it happened with VZW before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Joe were you around for the Verizon GS3? I got mine a week before it was available in the store. I was a pre order.

Not saying this is the case here, but it happened with VZW before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The only reason I'm saying this is , because this is what we've been told.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Both Verizon and Samsung have posted on Facebook about the Note 2 coming soon. Samsung has been advertising it like crazy, but this was specific to Verizon saying, "It's almost here, pre-order now."

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
just thought I'd throw some kindling on the fire :)

Your RealTime session ID is 13472422944.
You are now chatting with 'Michael C'

Luke: Hello, I was wondering if you knew when the Note 2's were going to be shipping, if they were shipping earlier than the 29th?
Michael C: They are shipping now.
Luke: they are still on preorder though? Just trying to get all the ones already ordered shipped out? Do you know when they will be in store?
Michael C: If you order now, it will ship tomorrow.
Michael C: I don't have information about store inventories.
Michael C: Why not order online and get free shipping.
Luke: but online it says preorders, not order now
Luke: If I could get one ordered tonight and ship tomorrow for certain I would
Michael C: Even though it says preorder, it still ships tomorrow.
Luke: so everyone that has preordered, their phones are shipping already?
Michael C: Today, yes.

Your RealTime session ID is 586782981.
You are now chatting with 'Quenessa'

You: hello I was wondering when the note 2 will be shipping?
Quenessa: I'd be happy to assist you.
Quenessa: This device will not ship out until 11/27.
Quenessa: Are you a new customer?
You: no I will be using an upgrade, I was just told by another rep if I ordered today they would ship today
Quenessa: The Samsung Galaxy s 3 has a scheduled ship date for today, however the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 does not.
You: do you have a date of when it will ship?
Quenessa: The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not ship until 11/27.

Enjoy :)

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
just thought I'd throw some kindling on the fire :)

Your RealTime session ID is 13472422944.
You are now chatting with 'Michael C'

Luke: Hello, I was wondering if you knew when the Note 2's were going to be shipping, if they were shipping earlier than the 29th?
Michael C: They are shipping now.
Luke: they are still on preorder though? Just trying to get all the ones already ordered shipped out? Do you know when they will be in store?
Michael C: If you order now, it will ship tomorrow.
Michael C: I don't have information about store inventories.
Michael C: Why not order online and get free shipping.
Luke: but online it says preorders, not order now
Luke: If I could get one ordered tonight and ship tomorrow for certain I would
Michael C: Even though it says preorder, it still ships tomorrow.
Luke: so everyone that has preordered, their phones are shipping already?
Michael C: Today, yes.

Your RealTime session ID is 586782981.
You are now chatting with 'Quenessa'

You: hello I was wondering when the note 2 will be shipping?
Quenessa: I'd be happy to assist you.
Quenessa: This device will not ship out until 11/27.
Quenessa: Are you a new customer?
You: no I will be using an upgrade, I was just told by another rep if I ordered today they would ship today
Quenessa: The Samsung Galaxy s 3 has a scheduled ship date for today, however the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 does not.
You: do you have a date of when it will ship?
Quenessa: The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will not ship until 11/27.

Enjoy :)

You should have started another session to even the score!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My sister's best friend's cousin's boyfriend's daughter's teacher's husband's ex wife's brother works for Verizon. He said they're shipping soon.

KSChris

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone, what's the likelihood of the Note 2 selling out? I'm not eligible to upgrade until the 23rd and I'm a little nervous about pre-ordering so late.

Didn't pre-order. Never do. The last time I bought a phone on launch was the Thunderbolt, and I just walked in on my lunch break and picked one up. I was worried about them selling out in stores, but either got lucky or my worries were unfounded.

No clue what to expect this time around, and I can't imagine such a niche device being a huge launch day seller.. but I'll probably stop by right when they open, on a break or something, since there's a store just two minutes down the street from my work.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Ok so to even the score, I just chatted with 3 different VZW reps and got the following in sequential order. The first one had me so so very excited as you'll read and then...there was a 2-3 minute pause and then he dropped the hammer back on me. Anyway, I guess I firmly now believe that the 27th will be the ship date and next week at this time we will all be so happy finally to have our credit cards charged and see that confirmation email.

FIRST CHAT
Isaac: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
jeremy: I am interested in the Note 2 and just wonder when it will be shipping out?
jeremy: or how long I will have to wait until it's available
Isaac: I'd be happy to assist you.
jeremy: Perfect!!
Isaac: The Note II is currently available, and if you order tonight, it would ship out tomorrow. <--Right here is where I about jumped out of my seat but then...
jeremy: Ok very awesome!! Did it just become available in the last day? I have been holding off preordering it because it seemes like it either wasn't coming or was going to be a while longer.
Isaac: I'm sorry there are a few more days before the Note II is shipping, they will start shipping on the 29th.
Isaac: Some times they do ship early, and you will get them before the stores do.

SECOND CHAT
Your RealTime session ID is 586793182.
You are now chatting with 'Paige'
Paige: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
jeremy: Hello Paige, I am very interested in the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon but I am wondering when it will ship if I order it online.
Paige: I'd be happy to assist you.
jeremy: Perfect!!
Paige: It will ship be 11/27
jeremy: Any word of it shipping earlier than that? Or is that pretty much the date?
Paige: That is the date.
jeremy: Ok thank you for your help!!

THIRD CHAT
Jake: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Jeremy: Hi Jake. I am very interested in the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and before I go further with the preorder process I am just wondering if it's shipping out this week by chance.
Jake: I'd be happy to assist you.
Jeremy: Ok thank you!
Jake: The device would ship out on 11/27.
Jeremy: Ok thank you very much. I appreciate your help!!

sux2bu

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Gah..... I finally broke down and pre-ordered tonight. after asking around I found that VZW isn't planning on any "double data" plan promotions any time soon.

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
quick.png

Anybody else bored and read the manual? A feature called quick glace caught my eye. Probably one of the more useful features. Especially if you check your phone often. Don't even need to touch the power button.

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
View attachment 47544

Anybody else bored and read the manual? A feature called quick glace caught my eye. Probably one of the more useful features. Especially if you check your phone often. Don't even need to touch the power button.

It's a fantastic feature and I cannot wait for all of you Verizon people to get your GNII!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk