Shipping Early!!!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It's a fantastic feature and I cannot wait for all of you Verizon people to get your GNII!

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

I watched a couple YouTube videos on it and if looked kind of hard to get the sensor to notice your hand. Is it laggy or takes a few seconds for it to come up?

Jocelyn84

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I watched a couple YouTube videos on it and if looked kind of hard to get the sensor to notice your hand. Is it laggy or takes a few seconds for it to come up?

It can be a little laggy if you're in a well lit room, but much less so if its completely dark. The first time I saw it, I wasn't really awake and it turned into me explaining a dream I had to my partner (Some phone oasis dream lol). Two days later I saw a thread about the feature on XDA, and wow were we laughing.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

Unicorn56

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
After considering the talk about new colors and 32 GB versions "coming Soon" I decided to cancel my preorder today. I think I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens. I don't much care about color, but I really would rather have the bigger memory. So, as long as Verzion is making me wait this long, I'll just wait a bit longer.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
After considering the talk about new colors and 32 GB versions "coming Soon" I decided to cancel my preorder today. I think I'm going to wait a bit and see what happens. I don't much care about color, but I really would rather have the bigger memory. So, as long as Verzion is making me wait this long, I'll just wait a bit longer.

I'll just use the 32GB card that I used in my Droid X.

DCoy82

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Got a 32g class 10 microSD on sale on amazon yesterday for $25... Plenty of space for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

XXI

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It just shows ship date of 11/27 when I checked that status, dunno why it's not showing

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site

Where does it talk about 32gb version?

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Where did you see 32GB versions "coming soon"?

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site

I'm fortunate enough that I still have unlimited 4G so run everything off the cloud (Google Music and Picasa for storing photos). Picasa syncs with the phone's gallery and then there's a 64 GB microSD card that I picked up from an Amazon Gold Box deal for $44. I'm all set and looking fwd to receiving the phone next week.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JaydenWhitfield