Shipping Early!!!

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Lol, yup. Me too. Mine has said no date available for almost a week now. You know, it says "shipping BY the 27th" on the website. I would have taken that literally to mean "by" "before' but this is Verizon after all. I am dying to change my tapatalk signature!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Finally got mine ordered today on one of my eligible lines. As for Spigen screen protectors, I have tried the (pink) Olephobic ones in the past and didn't care for the feel so I always get the (blue) crystal clear, I keep a small cloth to wipe the screen when I need to, not a big deal. I got two packages because you never know and its easy to get dust under them.

Although today when I installed a Spigen on my GN 10.1 it actually went on dust free, I couldn't believe it. Never happens for me on the bigger screens.

Coug

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my shipping date was the 27th but is now blank. I called to check and spoke to a rep, and he said shipping on the 27th or 28th and should be here that Friday or following Monday. Bummer because I leave early Monday for a one-week business trip and was hoping to take the new phone.

LuvHorses

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
On another forum, someone canceled order then reordered Note2 today and was given ship date of 23rd and told all preorders are shipping 23rd. Though I haven't seen any emails with shipping notice yet...

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine and it still says expected ship date is 11/27. I really hope it still ship then!! Took the 29th off of work to be home to sign for it.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. A Guy just posted on XDA that his card has been authorized by Verizon. We will see. Mine hasn't!

radiowavesjg

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Order Status

Here is the status of your Pre-order:

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: 11/27/2012

Another Order Status? Review your order history in My Verizon
This has been the same since I placed my order 11/18. They're screwing us! Can you believe the nerve?

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It was the card being authorized that had me excited. He said his card was authorized last night along with the status change. Looks like another false alarm. Oh well. I guess Dec it is! (Just kidding!)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It was the card being authorized that had me excited. He said his card was authorized last night along with the status change. Looks like another false alarm. Oh well. I guess Dec it is! (Just kidding!)

His first post too.....haha. It's only a few more days....Some people are gonna get ulcers about this shipping early crap.

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't know about you but mine has said the shipping date has been "not available" for at least five days. It was when his said his card had been authorized,...I hate Verizon. I should have just switched carriers a month ago and been done with it. But then I would have missed all the fun! I don't know why I was thinking Verizon might do the right thing, it is Verizon after all.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just checked mine and it still says expected ship date is 11/27. I really hope it still ship then!! Took the 29th off of work to be home to sign for it.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Mine has said that since Oct 25th when ordered it...no change ever. I am just expecting it on the 29th at this point. A Chat rep had told me we would have it BEFORE the 27th, but nothing yet. I did email them last night to see if they can NDA for the extra $13...as long as it did not delay my shipment. I will see what they say when I get my response.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
I don't know about you but mine has said the shipping date has been "not available" for at least five days. It was when his said his card had been authorized,...I hate Verizon. I should have just switched carriers a month ago and been done with it. But then I would have missed all the fun! I don't know why I was thinking Verizon might do the right thing, it is Verizon after all.

I thought about switching to AT&T but in order for that to benefit me financially I would have to sign a 2 year contract because I would have to pay Verizon's ETF.
I can live without unlimited data. I work from home 3 days/wk so I'm on wifi most of the time.
I am use to flashing custom ROMs and Verizon keeps locking bootloaders.
The Note 2 may very well be my last Verizon device.

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
This is the same obsession we apple people go through when pre ordering the iPhone and watch it via flight tracker from china. No joke. There are threads of it with pictures too! Obviously Samsung can delay it but hope fully it goes as planned and I can walk into a store Thursday and buy one!!

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Order Status

Here is the status of your Pre-order:

We received your order and it is in process.

Expected Ship Date: 11/27/2012

Another Order Status? Review your order history in My Verizon
This has been the same since I placed my order 11/18. They're screwing us! Can you believe the nerve?

I don't understand how they are "screwing us?" 11/27 has always been the ship by date, even when you order it today...as long as they ship by 11/28, all is truthful.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my order and its still pending ship date of 11/27. Can only hope Verizon ships sooner, I mean what's the big deal of holding the shipments til Tuesday, just let them fly out the door on Monday.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar