How many accessories have you already bought?

punchfacejay

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Not really an accessory but first thing I'm doing when I get my Note is taking it down to Best Buy and putting their insurance on it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

sillyrabbitt123

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Still trying to decide between a Oleophobic or Ultra Crystal protector..might just go with the Ultra Crystal for now.

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I got a plantronics m50 Bluetooth headset. I should get the sgn2 and headset during the release week and I'll update you and the thread on how good it is.

I got the Seidio Active case, Spigen Ultra Oloephobic screen protectors, and 32gb SD from Amazon on Thursday. Great deals. Still need a new Bluetooth headset if anyone has any suggestions.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
I got a plantronics m50 Bluetooth headset. I should get the sgn2 and headset during the release week and I'll update you and the thread on how good it is.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I very much look forward to that review!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

Jack in NC

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Good question!

- 2 extra s-pens (I was hell on losing Palm stylii back in the day)
- Allshare wireless hub
- galaxy universal charger
- 64gb class 10 card
- Sammy Bluetooth headset

I hit the half-off coupon code pretty hard. :)

Looking forward to checking the links to all the different cases. That's one thing I haven't checked yet.

Cheers
Jack

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I already have my Sprint GN2 (there seems to be more action on this Verizon forum!), and these are the accessories I've picked up so far:

1. SanDisk 64 GB micro SD, about 2/3 full with music and movies (I'm not much of a cloud guy);

2. Three spare Anker batteries off of Amazon. I think they were $7 each when I bought them, now about double that price - they seem to work great;

3. A couple USB adapter cables off of Amazon, less than $2 each, that let you connect a flash drive to the phone to transfer files - so far as I know, you can't do that with an iPhone!;

4. Cheapo $12 stand/charger off of Amazon for my office;

5. Cheapo $3 TPU case off of eBay that I'm no longer using (see #6);

6. Car mount custom made for this phone and my car from ProClipUSA.com, which doesn't work with a case (25% off ProClip stuff til midnight tonight), photos here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/225112-oem-car-dock.html#post2331956;

7. FlyGrip accessory grip, I've posted info and a video in this thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/verizon-galaxy-note-2/225203-got-flygrip.html;

8. Samsung's cable to output an HDMI signal to a TV, works great;

9. A package of Samsung's TecTiles for NFC functions, fun to play with.

Nothing else that I can think of at the moment . . . .

This is such a cool phone!

Aaron Carter

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
three cases, two with kickstand, 64GB micro sd, extra 3500mamp battery, dock with place to charge extra battery, samsung car charger, extra exteral charger, and custom battery cover... pumped!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samira