Merry Christmas to my wife.
The lack of a Nexus device coming to Verizon is stopping me from using my upgrade on myself. The DNA looks nice but I don't care for the ui. So I just put a pre-order in for the Note 2 for my wife. I would've ordered it for myself but it's just too big for me. I'll wait to see what comes so l out next year and order a nexus 10 to hold me over. Any must have accessories and apps I should get her?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 11-25-2012, 03:59 PM #2
- 11-25-2012, 04:00 PM #3
- 11-25-2012, 06:39 PM #5
- 11-25-2012, 06:54 PM #6
- 11-25-2012, 07:08 PM #7
- 11-25-2012, 07:17 PM #8
- 11-25-2012, 07:52 PM #9
- 11-27-2012, 08:15 PM #10
Re: Merry Christmas to my wife.
I am sure she will love the GN2. My guess is once you see it and play with it a bit you will find it easy to use and want one as well. As for Verizon not getting a Nexus, somehow I just don't see them getting one again or least not for a long time. The hassle of dealing with delayed OS updates most likely put Google off and add the Google Wallet BS to that and I would give them the heave ho as well.
- By PepperMan98 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2012, 09:04 AM
- By PepperMan98 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2012, 10:33 AM
- By cirefly in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 03-01-2012, 04:52 PM
- By ThirstyTurtle in forum Verizon Droid Incredible 2Replies: 5Last Post: 01-26-2012, 09:42 AM
- By RUSH in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2011, 07:19 AM