Switching from s3 to note back up files?

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
As title says it of us are switching to the note and I was just wondering what method or program you guys are using to take all your important files pics docs ect to transfer over to your new note.

Just drop and drop? That seams like a mess. Lol I dunno.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
As title says it of us are switching to the note and I was just wondering what method or program you guys are using to take all your important files pics docs ect to transfer over to your new note.

Just drop and drop? That seams like a mess. Lol I dunno.

All my stuff is saved to my sd card so I just pull the card out. I do transfer everything to a folder on my pc, then format the card in the new device. You don't have to per se, but I feel it prevents any hiccups. Then simply add back your files. All the apps I have will come down via the Play Store and my contacts via Google.

Quick and easy.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
My Nexus is backed up to my external hard drive. I will transfer from there to the sdcard I bought for the Note.
After I root the Note I'll restore my apps and their settings using titanium backup.

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
All my stuff is saved to my sd card so I just pull the card out. I do transfer everything to a folder on my pc, then format the card in the new device. You don't have to per se, but I feel it prevents any hiccups. Then simply add back your files. All the apps I have will come down via the Play Store and my contacts via Google.

Quick and easy.

Sweet. I need best buy to get this phone in stores ASAP

thirsy1258

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm with ya.....Best Buy or Verizon, or Sam's.....I'm not picky.

I worked out a deal with a family member who will buy my s3 for 300 but he wants to basically pay for my upgrade on my extra line for my note and he will take my s3. He wants to charge it to a best buy card so I'm ok with that