Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Default Officially Shipped Thread

Ordered at 1pm today, just received that fedex picked it up in Memphis for delivery by 7pm on the 29th. Very excited.

Default Re: Officially Shipped Thread

Hey guys. Verizon Wireless employee here. I ordered mine this afternoon after a week long debate with myself. Just got S3 2 months ago, have it rooted with jelly bean. I finally caved this afternoon. Got notice it shipped today, should have it Thursday. I have such a phone addiction lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I feel for you guys. I'd be mashing my refresh button if I hadn't dumped VZW last week. I had a Note2 on preorder, got annoyed when it became clear that 11/29 was the earliest it would arrive, canceled and got a Lumia822 and returned that since Windows8 isn't complete enough for my taste. I went to T-Mobile, picked up a Note2 from them and am pretty pleased. I probably would've happily stayed if Verizon's handling of the Note2 didn't make it feel like a complete afterthought. I know they like to push their exclusives, and you're getting multi-window out of the box but those two things alone aren't worth a month's delay, IMO. I'm glad everyone's finally getting their Note2s though. It's a heck of a device. Samsung had better keep making these things.. I can't go back to a normal phone.
    OchoCILINDROS likes this.

Once we all get our phones I can see these threads drying up for 2 or 3 days while we play with our new toys!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    jeandyangrand and Malcomn like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jodyberry View Post
    Once we all get our phones I can see these threads drying up for 2 or 3 days while we play with our new toys!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Hahaha true! I plan on playing with this phone days

Global Posts
    4,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Card was charged on Sunday and I finally got tracking later this evening. Shipping to my office for Thursday and I will get that baby up and running asap. I have screen protectors, a simple case to use while I wait for the Otter Box Commuter case to actually begin shipping (got one on order with Amazon.com). Can't wait for Thursday.

Global Posts
    4,335 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    Card was charged on Sunday and I finally got tracking later this evening. Shipping to my office for Thursday and I will get that baby up and running asap. I have screen protectors, a simple case to use while I wait for the Otter Box Commuter case to actually begin shipping (got one on order with Amazon.com). Can't wait for Thursday.
    Seideo Active.....

Quote Originally Posted by mkhalil06 View Post
    read this:

and you will understand why it makes absolutely no difference how close you live to the origin point
    back during my first degree (summers '84 & '85) there was only MEM and everything FedEx handled got routed through there. Bad logistics but great for poor starving college students humping cargo containers all night in steel toed tennis shoes $25/hour for running a load lifter and being restricted articles trained. Plus you got to drive past Kellog's on the way back to campus so you could smell nothing but Corn Flakes baking at 4:00 am.

Sorry for the thread jack

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by volsfan0911 View Post
    back during my first degree (summers '84 & '85) there was only MEM and everything FedEx handled got routed through there. Bad logistics but great for poor starving college students humping cargo containers all night in steel toed tennis shoes $25/hour for running a load lifter and being restricted articles trained. Plus you got to drive past Kellog's on the way back to campus so you could smell nothing but Corn Flakes baking at 4:00 am.

Sorry for the thread jack
    Dang I would love to get even half of that wage right now!! BS in Marketing here and I made more money 10 years ago at my job in high school than I do now. Oh well, at least I will have a Note 2 soon!!

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

it was a sweet part time gig. As you can imagine, very popular with the starving college student crowd. Of course, you had to work when FedEx sorted (I started at 10:00 pm typically and was lucky if we got done with primary sorting at 3:00 am), my 'office' was the belly cargo bay of a DC-10 (forget standing up unless you're in the main cargo area which I wasn't usually) and it was a little warm (Memphis can run hot & muggy in August - throw in 200 jets idling, taking off, landing, etc.). Oh, and I got my nose broken the last day I ever worked there (long story - someone didn't secure a hatch strut correctly). Plus restricted articles which could be anything from shotgun shells from the Remington plant in West Memphis to medical isotopes going to UCLA Medical Center (these were a few of my favorite things......... )

I have this update.

Nov 27, 2012 9:12 PM
    Arrived at FedEx location

So it took over 12 hours to get from the Verizon location in Memphis to the Fedex location in Memphis? At this rate we'll be lucky to have them by 2014

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
    kris.richards likes this.

Default Officially Shipped Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jeandyangrand View Post
    So I had it right :-). Thanks. Well I had it right but my cousin just told me other wise and had me confused smh. But thanks again.
    Yep you had it right, it's 2 days. Thanks for not taking that the wrong way too, when I re-read that later I was like Whoa that sounded rude lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    I have this update.

So it took over 12 hours to get from the Verizon location in Memphis to the Fedex location in Memphis? At this rate we'll be lucky to have them by 2014

noticed that on my tracking too......driving me mad all day.......

Wth, not even a tracking number yet...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

My phone is at the local FedEx facility a few miles from my house and another package I am expecting today is at the same facility. I just may be lucky enough to get my phone today. Fingers crossed!

Really? Mines been sitting in Memphis since 9am yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    Can we see some proof?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    More proof...Mine will be here today by 3 (probably earlier).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Officially Shipped Thread-capture.png  

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Jee whiz in getting all worried because my package weight is only 1lb so maybe I am getting only half of the phone.

jeandyangrand likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    Jee whiz in getting all worried because my package weight is only 1lb so maybe I am getting only half of the phone.

Mine says 2lbs, but I also ordered a case.

I have this update.

Really? Mines been sitting in Memphis since 9am yesterday..
    Nothing to worry about. It's set for two day shipping. It'll arrive tomorrow.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by pool_shark View Post
    Mine says 2lbs, but I also ordered a case.
    I ordered just the phone and new sim card so maybe since I didn't get any accessories that's why my weight is half of everyone else's.

Mine got to my local fedex facility at 7:00am do you think it will come to my house today? But it still says it will arive on the 29th

Quote Originally Posted by daven2 View Post
    Mine got to my local fedex facility at 7:00am do you think it will come to my house today?
    It should.

ROM
    Thundershed v1.6

Quote Originally Posted by daven2 View Post
    Mine got to my local fedex facility at 7:00am do you think it will come to my house today?
    Based on the DNA shipping last week, most units were held and not delivered until the actual release day but I'm sure some will slip through the cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckawd View Post
    I ordered just the phone and new sim card so maybe since I didn't get any accessories that's why my weight is half of everyone else's.
    Same here, but mine says 2 lbs. Personally, I wouldn't read too much into the weight. They probably have two standard labels (1 lb and 2 lb) that are getting put on the boxes regardless of their actual weight.
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast