Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree112Likes

Default Re: Officially Shipped Thread

Mine is on the truck for delivery!!! I had it shipped to work. I believe businesses take priority over residences for deliveries.

Mine is shipping to a residence and was shipped two day but is "On FedEx vehicle for delivery". It probably helps that I live in Philly and it shipped out of west chester which is only about 20 miles away

wow - I'm amazed. Mine's on the truck for delivery as well. Was scheduled 11/29. I'm between Baltimore/DC, phone shipped out of West Chester with everyone else's. If it gets here today, I'll be thrilled

I'm in the same location but mine is not out for delivery yet. :-( Not holding my breath because my other package is listed as out for delivery. Oh well, I guess I will get it tomorrow.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #255  

FedEx is mean to me. Took them 12 hours to pick it up and get it to their hub. I would've paid $50 bucks to have it today.

On its way for delivery i live in northern va and shipped from west chester. Muahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by infmethod View Post
    FedEx is mean to me. Took them 12 hours to pick it up and get it to their hub. I would've paid $50 bucks to have it today.
    Me too. Wtf is that? Makes me so angry..I don't live THAT far from Memphis. How did it take 10-12 hours to get from Verizon in Memphis to FedEx in Memphis? Can't believe we have some lucky people getting it today while I sit and rot waiting til tomorrow...Maybe the FedEx website is not up to date?

Who am I kidding. Took them 12 hours to get across town. I guess they aren't using a truck for my phone. I hope Forest Gump takes good care of my phone on his route here.
    infmethod and Malcomn like this.

I'm also getting it delivered today. Whomever gets it first, probably easy coaster, can you let me know if there are headphones? And if the logo on the home button can be easily removes? Just a couple of easy questions

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Me too, same case

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

I am in Central MD. On truck for Delivery!

So many people in Maryland with on truck for delivery. Mine has been sitting in MD 10 minutes from my house for hours. For me it just said at local sort facility twice. Under the first one it said "package not due for delivery". I'm jealous!

Based on my research...if yours is shipping from PA you will probably get it today.

If yours is shipping from Memphis. It's crashed on an island with Wilson and Tom Hanks. Good luck to us.
    Mei Ji Fei likes this.

If you hv no tracking number(order can be changed) by 10am tomorrow then go to store and hv them cancel ur pre order and use ur charged credit card amount in the store itself.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

So many people in Maryland with on truck for delivery. Mine has been sitting in MD 10 minutes from my house for hours. For me it just said at local sort facility twice. Under the first one it said "package not due for delivery". I'm jealous!
    I just checked and that's what mine says also. It's literally a few miles from my house but they won't let me pick it up. Bummer! I've waited this long, I guess I can wait another day.
    Last edited by treedabl; 11-28-2012 at 10:45 AM. Reason: Added quote

Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Mines still chillin in TN.

"11:24 pm
    Arrived at FedEx location
    MEMPHIS, TN
    11:07 pm
    Left FedEx origin facility
    MEMPHIS, TN
    6:14 pm
    Picked up
    MEMPHIS, TN"

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Hill View Post
    Could be worse, at least it didn't sell itself to the Big Ten (although not a huge Terp fan I do live in Ellicott City which is pretty much smack in the middle of "Fear the Turtle" country.)

Quote Originally Posted by volsfan0911 View Post
    Could be worse, at least it didn't sell itself to the Big Ten (although not a huge Terp fan I do live in Ellicott City which is pretty much smack in the middle of "Fear the Turtle" country.)
    I am a fan and a football season ticket holder for the last 20 years. I'll never see a football win again except against lower level early season competition. Oh well. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy_132 View Post

MEMPHIS, TN
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Picked up
    MEMPHIS, TN"
    Almost exactly what mine says.

Mine is still in TN also, whomever gets it first, could you please confirm or deny if it has wireless charging pins like the international version? Thanks!

Global Posts
    89 Global Posts

Default Officially Shipped Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy_132 View Post

MEMPHIS, TN
    MEMPHIS, TN
    Picked up
    MEMPHIS, TN"
    Exactly the same info i have. I am in NC

So what happened in Memphis yesterday that took them 12 hours lol.

JUST DELIVERED!!! I'm not opening it till tomorrow since I have inside knowledge it won't be delivered till tomorrow.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Officially Shipped Thread-img_20121128_110306.jpg  
    Denelor, jodyberry and collett like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DaQuickPG View Post
    Exactly the same info i have. I am in NC
    Your likely not going to see it change until tomorrow. It will say in transit from Memphis until it is out for delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by MKita View Post
    So what happened in Memphis yesterday that took them 12 hours lol.
    Party at Jerry "The King" Lawler's house.

Same here
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast