Officially Shipped Thread

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Well it's game week, boys and girls! Post in here once you get shipping confirmation so it's in one spot and to let people know without having to search through the other thread.

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm at work today so I am probably going to be staying up all night just refreshing my VZW order page and my bank account transaction page.....

AdamHLG

Trusted Member
Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I don't have anything else to do unless something catches fire. So........ Time to refresh again.....

I laughed a bit at this and then saw your avitar. Having been up 2 nights ago for a working fire from 1 am to 4 am and then again last night for a rescue from 3 am to 4:15 am, by the time I get the damn phone I will be too tired to play with it.

TheDroidLurker

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Ugh. Those middle of the night ones really suck. Especially if you are only out long enough to get good and awake/jacked up and then get sent back to quarters. We have been lucky lately. Our local firebug has been quiet. So that probably means we are going to have a good 6 hour worker tonight or tomorrow.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
When is Verizon FINALLY announce the OFFICIAL date? Are they actually going to wait until tomorrow? This is EXACTLY like the Bionic release; absolutely no information until the last second!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
When is Verizon FINALLY announce the OFFICIAL date? Are they actually going to wait until tomorrow? This is EXACTLY like the Bionic release; absolutely no information until the last second!

That's Verizon - they have always been slow to release anything.

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Are you east cost? (Just guessing from the time stamp). I'm west coast, ordered on the 15th. No charge on my card yet and ship status is still the dreaded "Not available at this time".
I'm sure VZW has many distribution points, those of us on the West Coast may be biting fingernails long after most right-coasters have already got your notifications.

Bob G

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Really. I ordered on Oct. 24th at 11:30pm. Checked my status again this afternoon and it said it was processing and to check back tomorrow. Checked the bank account and there was my $360 debit from VZW.

arundc

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I placed my Order on 10/24 ~11:45 pm EST and just received the notification that my CC was charged the amount for the phone. It's probably too late to ship out today (carriers usually have a 5:30-6 pm cutoff) so in all likelihood will ship out tomorrow (from experience) with a receive by date of 11/29. This is exactly what Verizon has been telling us.

FINALLY!