Officially Shipped Thread

markallen2011

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Apparently VZW sense my anger cuz I just now finally received my tracking for my 2nd note II, 12 hrs later, we'll see if they both really do get here at the same time.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
VZW just told me they don't know why only one of my phones shipped this morning, they said "well the other one should ship sometime today" IDK how they are both gonna get here at the same time when 1 already has atleast a 12 hour headstart. F-ck Verizon, best coverage, worst company.

Don't worry, your first one is probably just sitting at Fedex. They can easily get you something with 2-day shipping if they get it later this afternoon. :)

borgdog

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
DAMMIT! I got all excited when I got an e-mail from Verizon, but it was just the notice saying my bill was available online. CC been charged, still showing processing or some such verbage.

bigguy_132

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Mine is currently sitting at "We have received your order and it is in process. Payment not yet taken." Although I called Verizon earlier today and they said it was awaiting shipment and that the card had been charged (bank account reflects this). Not sure who to believe here :(

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Apparently VZW sense my anger cuz I just now finally received my tracking for my 2nd note II, 12 hrs later, we'll see if they both really do get here at the same time.

Fed ex probably has about 30 huge shipments going out today from Verizon. Everyone will have their phones at some point Thursday.

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Tracking number email arrived. It'll be here allegedly by 16:30 on 11/29. The timing couldn't be much worse, I'll be on my way to a meeting then in Annapolis so my phone will probably be held hostage at FedEx until I can go get it Friday morning :'(

rvgraham

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking no at 12:35 PDT (Ordered Nov 15[SUP]th[/SUP]). I'm in NorCal, but it's coming from Memphis! I definitely won't be one of the lucky ones who get it overnight just because they're close to the fulfillment center!

I'd like to do a hold at FedEx for pickup, but that's just an invitation for something to go wrong :-\

Just gotta make sure my daughter hears the doorbell to sign for it!

MKita

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine was shipped and picked up from Memphis at 10:30 this morning. It's on its way to the Chicago burbs for delivery by 7 pm on 11/29. There's a chance it comes tomorrow. :D
Any reason for thinking it might come tomorrow? I'm not too far from you.

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'll be leaving a signed note by my door for Fedex to leave it. The Fedex website says that is acceptable for an indirect signature. Just don't do it if you don't trust your neighbors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance