Officially Shipped Thread

Bosgarage57

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Just received shipping e-mail. Fedex 2 day, scheduled delivery Thursday Nov 29. Woohoo! :p

Shipment activity (from Fedex website):
Nov 27, 2012 9:59 AM - Picked up MEMPHIS, TN
Nov 27, 2012 6:45 AM - Shipment information sent to FedEx

Memphis to Birmingham, AL isn't far. I'm going to follow the tracking closely and if it's in Birmingham tomorrow (Wednesday), I may have em hold it and I'll just go pick it up! :)

You should have just driven to their warehouse and picked it up!
Thats what a true Noteian would have done!

DCoy82

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine. Pre-Ordered Nov 12.Finally!Go Fed Ex!

Ordered mine on 12th as well. Have been charged to my card yesterday but no shipping info yet . Called *611 to find out what's up. Lady said it should have shipped out this morning since charged last night but their system is not showing it processed yet for some weird reason...She said she would call me back within 2 hours. That was about an hour ago and online still says "should" ship by 11/27... I got a bad feeling about this lol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bolting123

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
No tracking number but I get this when I check my order status:

Your order is currently being processed. Please check back within the next hour. If you have any questions about your order, you can contact us at InternetOrders@Verizonwireless.com. Be sure to include your order reference number.

And yesterday my card was charged and I had the message it was in process and to check back tomorrow. Ordered on Nov 17th.

chuckawd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
My CC was charged this morning around 3am in Rochester NY and when I use the order status checker it says will ship by 11/27/2012. No tracking number or shipping emails yet.

Sent from AOSP Thundershed powered 4GLTE Thunderbolt

stronggeek

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
You should have just driven to their warehouse and picked it up!
Thats what a true Noteian would have done!

LOLS! Anyway I pre-ordered mine this morning (YEP, I said this morning)!
Went the Walmart route first (to get the 100.00 gift card), but they're on back order already
plus they have issues if you switch lines (which fully intend to do) so I cancelled.
Mine card's already been hit, no tracking number yet of course, but this ought to be interesting!

Bowman53

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Jealous. I've called 4 stores. 2 of them have no idea when they're getting it, 1 said sometime next week, and one said on Friday. ugh.

Keep checking would be my advice....I swear some of these Verizon stores make up their own rules. I don't trust anything any of them say....just passing it on....