Officially Shipped Thread

Malcomn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Weird. I'm in so Cal too and mine shipped from TN but my latest update is leaving the FedEx location in TN.

Sent from my DROIDX (sold my GNex to buy the Galaxy Note II)
That is weird. Its most likely out here already and hasn't updated yet. Check in a about a hour or 2 to see if it changed

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
That is weird. Its most likely out here already and hasn't updated yet. Check in a about a hour or 2 to see if it changed

I hope so! I'm not leaving for work until 12:30pm tomorrow. I'm hoping I get it before then.

Malcomn

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I hope so! I'm not leaving for work until 12:30pm tomorrow. I'm hoping I get it before then.

You probably will depending on how close your sort facility is to your house. I'm hoping I get it before I go to work also

MiXoLoGiSt

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone that has received their Verizon Note 2 confirm that this Samsung widget at the top is missing? On the demo I played with at best buy it was missing so just wanted to confirm its missing on the officially released phones.

For those who don't know it will be called Digital Clock in the widgets. I saw there was a dual one but not the single one like shown in the screen shot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354169278.625208.jpg

drum747

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Mine finally landed at the hub. Should be out for delivery when I wake up! This has been the longest month.

Sent from my DROIDX

mrxblue

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
The shipping company hasn't updated the tracking details in the computer because it's in transit on a truck somewhere. Now if the driver had a Note 2......

Weird. I'm in so Cal too and mine shipped from TN but my latest update is leaving the FedEx location in TN.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
It says that mine is in Milwaukee at 1:45 am so hopefully after I get home I'll see a box.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone that has received their Verizon Note 2 confirm that this Samsung widget at the top is missing? On the demo I played with at best buy it was missing so just wanted to confirm its missing on the officially released phones.

For those who don't know it will be called Digital Clock in the widgets. I saw there was a dual one but not the single one like shown in the screen shot.

View attachment 48719

No, that digital clock isn't stock. I've downloaded HD widgets and you can customize a clock that looks just about like that. If someone will tell me how to take a screenshot of the lock screen, I'll post that up.

volsfan0911

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
No, that digital clock isn't stock. I've downloaded HD widgets and you can customize a clock that looks just about like that. If someone will tell me how to take a screenshot of the lock screen, I'll post that up.

here you go. this is the stock screen and clock widget. there is no click like you posted except on the lock screen

Attachments

• 2012-11-29-08-03-45.jpg
    2012-11-29-08-03-45.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 32

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just curious, did all of you get your phones at your local fedex this morning? Mine still says it's an hour and half away and has been since 11:42p.m. last night.

corymcnutt

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, did all of you get your phones at your local fedex this morning? Mine still says it's an hour and half away and has been since 11:42p.m. last night.

Mine changed to my local facility (about 5 miles away) at 8:04AM; but so far no "out for delivery!" I took today off so I hope it gets here soon!

infmethod

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine changed to my local facility (about 5 miles away) at 8:04AM; but so far no "out for delivery!" I took today off so I hope it gets here soon!

Mine just updated that it's at the local facility at 8:50 a.m. That means I am not getting until late this afternoon. F you, FedEx! haha

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine says it's at local Fedex facility as of 7:24am this morning. It should update to "Out for delivery" soon.

It seems Fedex's tracking info is delayed as I seem to recall in the past it would indicate more current status and not get "stuck" in a particular state for so long. Also, yesterday I signed up for e-mail notifications on status and have yet to receive any since the initial one when I first signed up. Truthfully though, from past experience with those, they're always very delayed anyway, but at least I'd get them. This time nothing. Odd

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463