Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    thanks for the info! why dec 1st? Is that when the $100 deal is over? I did call them and got an ***** every time and couldnt answer my questions.
    Same thing happened to me. I called 5 different stores and got 5 different idiots who couldn't tell me anything!
  2. #52  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    SO..... does anybody have any other information about the walmart deal? Has anybody gotten their tracking numbers?
  3. #53  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Just looked online for another site selling the GN2 Verizon, and their estimated time of arrival was December tenth
  4. #54  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    I tried calling the number listed on Walmart Wireless wheres my order and it's useless so don't bother wasting your time. I got into a chat with a rep and that took about 45 minutes to get anyone to chat with. All said and done I got the approval from Verizon to make the order but they have no inventory to fill orders. The good thing is this is through Simplexity which is the company that fills most if not all these kinds of orders including Wirefly. I just checked my email and the full cost of purchase from Simplexity has posted to my credit card. They also confirmed all perks $40 per phone off the 4th Verizon bill and the $100 per phone Walmart E Card would be still given. Like I said earlier I am in no hurry for these phones but need them for the Holidays.
  5. #55  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Just received the following:


    RE: Walmart Wireless Order: xxxxxxx

    Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

    Thanks for shopping with Walmart Wireless!

    Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3. Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

    Thank you very much for shopping with us. We value your business and appreciate your patience.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at Walmart Wireless
  6. #56  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by jbwjbw View Post
    Just received the following:


    RE: Walmart Wireless Order: xxxxxxx

    Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

    Thanks for shopping with Walmart Wireless!

    Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3. Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

    Thank you very much for shopping with us. We value your business and appreciate your patience.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at Walmart Wireless
    I just got the same email. The post I read on the Wirefly thread spelled out the color, white, of the phone they ordered. Hope both of my ordered phones come in Titanium.
  7. #57  
    scabsk8s's Avatar

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by jbwjbw View Post
    Just received the following:


    RE: Walmart Wireless Order: xxxxxxx

    Dear xxxxxx xxxxxxxx,

    Thanks for shopping with Walmart Wireless!

    Just a quick note to let you know that we received confirmation from Verizon Wireless that your Samsung Galaxy Note II - 4G LTE is due to arrive in our distribution center Monday, 12/3. Once it lands in our facility, it will be shipped out within the hour. We will send you an email as soon as it is ready to ship.

    Thank you very much for shopping with us. We value your business and appreciate your patience.

    Sincerely,

    Your Friends at Walmart Wireless
    Hahaha, you beet me to it ..was just going to post that same message ..
    jbwjbw likes this.
  8. #58  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Did anyone get this to work?
  9. #59  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by ace0187420 View Post
    Did anyone get this to work?
    We will let you know in the middle to end of next week.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #60  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    somehow how i got vzw to give me my last new every two $50 credit and ed and got another $50 for the other line and no activation/upgrade charge. so i am keeping what. i got through vzw. good luck too all! enjoy when you get them
  11. #61  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    can you elaborate on what you asked for? I may want to try that!
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #62  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    just said that long time customer buying two of them. the cs rep said go into store get a 50 cyber monday/week discount i did but they didnt know what i was talking about called back 800 they gave me a 50 credit. good luck! i also just read best buy was matchign the walmart deal. i shoukld have tried that
  13. #63  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by sillyrabbitt123 View Post
    just said that long time customer buying two of them. the cs rep said go into store get a 50 cyber monday/week discount i did but they didnt know what i was talking about called back 800 they gave me a 50 credit. good luck! i also just read best buy was matchign the walmart deal. i shoukld have tried that
    Were did you read that best buy is matching Walmarts deal?

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Android Central Forums
  14. #64  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    I tried three different times with Best Buy, and was told they could not match deals on gift cards. Only price matching.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #65  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    on this site somewhere. my eyes almost jumped out of my head. i feel bad you didnt get it but i feel better now i thought i missed something but i guess i didnt.
  16. #66  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    There is some activity of people getting or about to get their phones shipped that ordered them via Walmart Wireless during the $100 eCard deal. You can check out the dicussion over here:

  17. #67  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Got the shipping info tonight. They are currently in MD and on the way to CT.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #68  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    congratulations!
  19. #69  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sno4Life View Post
    I tried three different times with Best Buy, and was told they could not match deals on gift cards. Only price matching.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    So much for price matching...
  20. #70  
    scabsk8s's Avatar

    Posts
    78 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Biggest mistake ordering through Walmart ... I ordered the note 2 a week ago today & finally received this email yesterday
    " Great news! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.
    There is no action necessary from you at this point."
    so i wait & wait for another email containing the tracking info & it never comes so i go check my order status & BAM there's a problem & i have to call them right away .
    I come to find out that they're automated system screwed up my Plan change ,so after over an hour of talking to some foreign woman from a call center the problem gets situated & now the phone is out of stock again ,the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with .
    seems like by the time i get the note 2 it will be $100 ,hahaha ...
  21. #71  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by scabsk8s View Post
    Biggest mistake ordering through Walmart ... I ordered the note 2 a week ago today & finally received this email yesterday
    " Great news! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.
    There is no action necessary from you at this point."
    so i wait & wait for another email containing the tracking info & it never comes so i go check my order status & BAM there's a problem & i have to call them right away .
    I come to find out that they're automated system screwed up my Plan change ,so after over an hour of talking to some foreign woman from a call center the problem gets situated & now the phone is out of stock again ,the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with .
    seems like by the time i get the note 2 it will be $100 ,hahaha ...
    Something tells me I will be going through something similar as I signed up with a new plan and the last I got said Keep My Existing Plan. The good news the phones are shipped and I have the email stating the credits $100 + 40 X2 will be still valid. I should have the phones tomorrow but don't know when I will activate them.
  22. #72  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by scabsk8s View Post
    Biggest mistake ordering through Walmart ... I ordered the note 2 a week ago today & finally received this email yesterday
    " Great news! Your order has been approved by Verizon Wireless and is now being picked and prepared for shipment.
    There is no action necessary from you at this point."
    so i wait & wait for another email containing the tracking info & it never comes so i go check my order status & BAM there's a problem & i have to call them right away .
    I come to find out that they're automated system screwed up my Plan change ,so after over an hour of talking to some foreign woman from a call center the problem gets situated & now the phone is out of stock again ,the worst customer service i have ever had to deal with .
    seems like by the time i get the note 2 it will be $100 ,hahaha ...
    Sorry to hear. I tried calling some stores and the people I spoke with were TOTALLY lost and clueless. I had no confidence in Walmart customer service after that, so I bailed out on trying to take advantage of any sale they were offering.
  23. #73  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    It's here!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  24. #74  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Quote Originally Posted by Sno4Life View Post
    It's here!

    Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    I received mine yesterday!

    A bit disappointed in how it was boxed. The Samsung box was just loose inside a larger box without any other packaging material, so I'm sure it bounced around a bit on it's way to my house.

    My Note 2 would not activate on it's own for whatever reason. I tried via wifi as well, still no dice. I started a chat but all agents were busy, called the phone number on the site and was connected to someone before I got someone on the chat session. The gal on the phone seemed to speak English just fine. She had to have someone else activate something on their end. She had me reboot and my phone then it activated just fine. Now just have to re-install all my apps and customize my phone.

    The one thing I don't really care for on the Note 2 is the power button. I'm so use to it being on the top like my Droid X. I dont' really like it on the side. I suppose I'll get used to it.
  25. #75  

    Default Re: Anyone buying through Walmart [deal $100 gift card]

    Well I got the phones on Wednesday but still haven't activated them. Maybe this weekend but I have a lot to do. Does anyone know if the text messages I have saved will transfer to the new phone or will I loose them? I guess I could forward them to some one and have them send them back to me if they don't transfer to the new phone when activating. I have to figure this out before activating the new phones.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Google Play Gift Cards - Anyone WIlling to buy me One?
    By himmatsj in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. I found a crazy deal: $20 Amazon gift card for only $10!
    By thatguitarguy in forum Other OS's and Devices
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 06:40 PM
  3. Anyone buy their EVO at Walmart?
    By Wood11 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:51 PM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 12:41 AM
  5. Did anyone buy Droid at BB and pricematch Walmart?
    By Attackcenter in forum Motorola Droid
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:42 AM

Posting Permissions

B