Demo units arrive in Verizon Store.

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
In case you don't want to wait, Verizon stores are receiving their demo units today. We received ours and some accessories.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
tell us about the logo on the button

how easy is it to scratch it off?

is the logo just applied over the glossy layer of the button?
or is it underneath the clear coat?

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I really doubt he is going to try and damage their demo units.

who said anything of damaging?

if its on like the att logo on the back of their note, then it can easily come off

if u run your finger across it and its smooth, then its under the clear coat and u cant scratch it off

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
To be honest , I don't want to see it until mine arrives. Working here takes the fun out of new phones, because we get to play with them so soon. Lol sorry if that sounds ridiculous.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a question please. Do you know if there will be a 32GB version coming out in the near future? Or will it only be the 16GB version? I seem to recall with the Samsung S3, it took a couple weeks or so for the 32GB version to come out, and I'm wondering if the Note 2 will be the same way? Thanks! Casey

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't have any type of layer over it, So it shouldn't be to difficult to scratch off.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
What's the big deal about the carriers logo. How ridiculous to get bent out over something so trivial. The logo doesn't bother me. Gets sprint sales reps off my back when o tell them I am not leaving verizon

sent from either my HTC Rezound or my Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tablet

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
If u fail to understand that a carrier having that amount of leverage over an OEM is bad for consumers then u have no business commenting on others opinions in regards to carrier branding

leroybrute

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
If u fail to understand that a carrier having that amount of leverage over an OEM is bad for consumers then u have no business commenting on others opinions in regards to carrier branding

Still OMG!!! Like others have said if you don't like it don't buy it, cover it, or my hopes for yours, the button comes with the logo "ANAL".

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Still OMG!!! Like others have said if you don't like it don't buy it, cover it, or my hopes for yours, the button comes with the logo "ANAL".

You are clearly uneducated in regards to this issue (or as your grammar suggests, in general)

Its not about the logo itself
Its about the control Verizon has over the device manufacturer

anon(394005)

Banned
Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
You are clearly uneducated in regards to this issue (or as your grammar suggests, in general)

Its not about the logo itself
Its about the control Verizon has over the device manufacturer

Samsung is Verizon's customer here. Verizon asked them to put the logo on there and Samsung agreed to do it. Do you really think there was any hesitation by Samsung or that Verizon forced them to do it? Of course not, it was a mutual business agreement that benefits both parties, simple as that. If you don't like it, don't buy it. Move on. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm