Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elvis1935
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best buy

Hey all I never bought a phone from best buy but I've worked out a deal with a family member who is going to buy my upgrade on their best buy card in exchange for my s3. Is Thursdays realistic for best buy to get the phone? If not how far behind are they usually? Thanks hope you all get your phones soon!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

Default Re: Best buy

They should have them in stock on Thursday, I have purchased phones from BB in the past and they have had them on launch day so chances are good to even on that. I would just call ahead and make sure they do have one, stock may be limited depending their anticipated sales.

They should have it on launch day, only catch is many of them won't sell it until Verizon officially gives them the ok to sell it. I've been told Verizon isn't always quick about it but I would think buying one at BB shouldn't be a huge issue unless they don't have many to start with.

Global Posts
    4,343 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Calling ahead is always the safe bet. Good luck!!

They had the Galaxy Nexus on launch day at my local store....for what its worth. I bet they'll have the GN2 as well

my local store checked for me while i was there and had none on hand but would have sold it. Only have 4 on order so I will be at their door at 10am by chance they get them in tonight.

ROM
    Skyraider Athena

Just received my pickup confirmation for my pre-order tomorrow. Unfortunately they only had the white version. Wonder if the black flip cover will look ok on the white model?

Quote Originally Posted by tjubb View Post
    Just received my pickup confirmation for my pre-order tomorrow. Unfortunately they only had the white version. Wonder if the black flip cover will look ok on the white model?
    Proof or it didn't happen. I was the first to pre order at my store and have not gotten any thing yet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

He's most telling the truth. The best buy I went to receive 4 today(white only). A guy in front of me tried to purchase one. Got all the way until check out only to find she couldn't sell it because it's not releasing until tomorrow lol. Glad he tried before me. I don't want white but having one it's better that not having it at all.

ROM
    Skyraider Athena

Quote Originally Posted by elvis1935 View Post
    Proof or it didn't happen. I was the first to pre order at my store and have not gotten any thing yet.

Yawn.

Owned.

Yawn.

Thanks for the pic I just hope I can get mine tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman53 View Post
    Owned.
    You must be a child.

ROM
    Skyraider Athena

Thanks for the pic I just hope I can get mine tomorrow.

Hope so too and post a pic as well for good measure....or it didn't happen

Hope so too and post a pic as well for good measure....or it didn't happen
    Lol just for you I will post a picture.

tjubb likes this.

I never thought I would say it but I'm actually getting in line tomorrow at Best Buy. The guy told me they're only 6 in stock and 2 are gray and about 10 to 15 people have inquired today alone

Went by Best Buy tonight, they had them in stock and for sale, but only the White version. I'll wait for the Verizon store tomorrow.

ROM
    Skyraider Athena

Well, went to Best Buy this morning to get my Note and once again Best Buy disappoints...shocker! I asked about price matching the 699.99 price to Verizon and they said they would. They called the local Verizon store to verify and since they did not have any in stock BB would not price match. BB also said they only have the white in stock so that's what I came home with. Now, when I go to the BB website it clearly shows that same store has the grey in stock. Ugh! Wonder if I should order that for store pickup and return the white one before I do anything with it.