Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27
Like Tree1Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    In anticipation of tomorrow release, I have called 4 different Verizon locations. On each call, I explain that Ill be the first guy at the door tomorrow to get the Note II. Then I ask if they have their shipment and if they have it in white. Every location only has grey! Whats the deal!?!

    So now Im wondering...How bad is the grey? Im probably just justifying my inability to wait for a white one.

    What color are you going for?

    White or grey?
  2. #2  
    bigguy_132's Avatar

    Posts
    300 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    I am going for gray personally
  3. #3  
    ibcop's Avatar

    Posts
    1,704 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,325 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by onmyown View Post
    In anticipation of tomorrow release, I have called 4 different Verizon locations. On each call, I explain that Ill be the first guy at the door tomorrow to get the Note II. Then I ask if they have their shipment and if they have it in white. Every location only has grey! Whats the deal!?!

    So now Im wondering...How bad is the grey? Im probably just justifying my inability to wait for a white one.

    What color are you going for?

    White or grey?
    Have you not seen the Titanium Grey on Verizon's/Samsung's web page? I'm personally going with the Titanium Grey. Sexy beyatch.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Well, after these calls, I started looking at the grey. It does look pretty sleek!
  5. #5  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Believe it or not 3 locations in my area only have White. We got the flip covers for both colors though.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe the Insider View Post
    Believe it or not 3 locations in my area only have White. We got the flip covers for both colors though.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums
    I wonder what the reasoning behind that is. Someone must place those orders...
  7. #7  
    Raptor007's Avatar

    Posts
    3,181 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    The while is clean and nice looking but I still opted for Titanium Grey, I like that sleek color.
  8. #8  
    bryonp's Avatar

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    312 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor007 View Post
    The while is clean and nice looking but I still opted for Titanium Grey, I like that sleek color.
    Just an fyi I got to play with the white and grey yesterday the dummy phones were only a day old and the grey one already had alot of scratches on the battery cover I think the white will hide the scratches alot better!
  9. #9  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    I would definitely get the grey. It's pretty unique.

    Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini
  10. #10  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    as stated in the shipping thrad my bestbuy told me 2 whites and 2 grays on order and this is a flagship store in my area of Scottsdale, AZ. Surprised they only ordered 4.
  11. #11  
    JerseyDubbin's Avatar
    Open Source For Life!

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beans v7

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    supply and demand? they will have a few to tease then place a second order for everyone who wants to wait...
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Ill be on the steps of Verizon when they open tomorrow. I love this phone but sorta doubt there will be a line. Never know I guess.
  13. #13  
    forizzeel's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    16 Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Im going with a white one.. All previous phones have been gray, black,silver,etc. I also think it looks more clean!!
  14. #14  
    forizzeel's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bryonp View Post
    Just an fyi I got to play with the white and grey yesterday the dummy phones were only a day old and the grey one already had alot of scratches on the battery cover I think the white will hide the scratches alot better!
    I also agree with you on that (NOTE) lol!!
  15. #15  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by forizzeel View Post
    Im going with a white one.. All previous phones have been gray, black,silver,etc. I also think it looks more clean!!
    I've been thinking that with white it will go with all colors of cases but honestly, I don't care what color the phone will be as long as I get one tomorrow!

    The Nottinator
  16. #16  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Agreed lol... I personally want the grey but the bestbuy I'm getting it for only has white so I guess thats what I'm going with.
  17. #17  
    forizzeel's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Markster1 View Post
    I've been thinking that with white it will go with all colors of cases but honestly, I don't care what color the phone will be as long as I get one tomorrow!

    The Nottinator
    Yea it would go better with different colored cases and I hear ya on the gettin it tomorrow... White for me but still 24 hours away seems like such a long time from now!! Lol
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Found out that the Best Buy near me has white, but after looking at the grey ones....IM TORN!!!
  19. #19  
    kjung7's Avatar

    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

    Default White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Quote Originally Posted by onmyown View Post
    Found out that the Best Buy near me has white, but after looking at the grey ones....IM TORN!!!
    Haha me too, both are great colors
  20. #20  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Just went into what I thought was a corporate store to inquire on stock for tomorrow and was informed I could buy it today (rep had sold one yesterday). Then I realized it was ABC, an authorized retailer and they can't bill to account. Will wait till tomorrow lol.

    The Nottinator
  21. #21  
    vNaK's Avatar

    Posts
    127 Posts
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Going with grey. More subtle when watching videos and etc (kind of how TV has dark/glass borders) plus I like the color better.
  22. #22  

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Ended up with grey, very nice! Decided against the white.

    The Nottinator
    onmyown likes this.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    onmyown's Avatar

    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    517 Global Posts

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Same here..Got the grey. Love it!

    Now I need a screen protector!
  24. #24  
    JerseyDubbin's Avatar
    Open Source For Life!

    Posts
    137 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    ROM
    Beans v7

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Love my white

    sent from my massive galaxy note 2
  25. #25  
    Droid_Evo_8's Avatar

    Posts
    788 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: White or Grey..I might not get to choose

    Titanium Grey (or Gray, whatever) FTW
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We might not get a Nexus 2012 phone.
    By I Can Be Your Hero in forum Rumored Devices Lounge
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. is it just me or does this thing not boot to the main homescreen?
    By jinwoolee in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:14 AM
  3. How to get a: White or Red Battery Cover for your Incredible
    By BetaRoc in forum Incredible Accessories
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 11:41 PM
  4. How to get a: White or Red Battery Cover for your Incredible
    By BetaRoc in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 10:56 AM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-04-2010, 10:59 PM

Posting Permissions

B