Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any catch to buying from Best Buy?

I've never bought from them and was wondering if there was a catch from buying a phone there as opposed to Verizon? I know they might price match and they will give me more for my trade-in. However, they only have white in stock.

Default Re: Any catch to buying from Best Buy?

The up side is you can exchange within 30 days (the last time I checked) and if you try to buy at full retail its $100 higher than the carrier in which case why bother. I know other resellers have the fine print stuff like Amazon, Wirefly and they may as well where if you cancel within 6 months you get dinged big time on a fee. But really its pretty cool especially if you are not sure its the "right" phone for you given the size and features having an extra 2 weeks can be the difference between suffering for 2 years and getting what you want.

- - - Updated - - -

The up side is you can exchange within 30 days (the last time I checked) and if you try to buy at full retail its $100 higher than the carrier in which case why bother. I know other resellers have the fine print stuff like Amazon, Wirefly and they may as well where if you cancel within 6 months you get dinged big time on a fee. But really its pretty cool especially if you are not sure its the "right" phone for you given the size and features having an extra 2 weeks can be the difference between suffering for 2 years and getting what you want.