- 03-06-2013, 05:25 PM #51
- 1 Posts
Re: Vzw note 2 random reboot
This info was so helpful to me! Thank you!
It has definitely reduced my reboot issues substantially. I alsothink, however, it's the SIM card. When i had my okd SIM card, i didn't have those problems. But for other reasons, i got a new one.
Not for sure... gonna give it time.
right now, it seems.whatever update there was destroys SD cards. i had a 16 G that was damaged in this phone. I put in a new 8 G and "damaged" after a reboot. So, idk. LOVE the phone regardless.
- By elas123 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2010, 12:43 AM
- By Concrete in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:34 PM
- By bss in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-30-2010, 09:22 AM
- By CavemanOOGA in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 13Last Post: 02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
- By Maske in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 12Last Post: 11-12-2009, 09:10 PM