- 298 Posts
Backup from Galaxy Nexus
Hey guys waiting on my phone to get delivered. I plan to try to root right away and then move my backup over from Titanium Backup. My question is what is the best way to backup my Galaxy Nexus? Do I just back up user apps and restore them? I am assuming that the System Apps will be different on the phones and restoring that could be dangerous. Thoughts?
- 11-29-2012, 02:24 PM #2
- 11-29-2012, 03:33 PM #3Mr Fix-It
- 2,212 Posts
- Stock Rooted
Re: Backup from Galaxy Nexus
The best way to do it is to reinstall the apps on the new phone via the market or manually from APK and restore data only. Oh and there's no root yet. So you'll have to hold off on that anyway.“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”
- By luked14 in forum HTC One XReplies: 9Last Post: 08-13-2012, 05:17 PM
- By DieselNY in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 22Last Post: 08-12-2012, 07:10 PM
- By menelfloss in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 20Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:22 AM
- By 444PowerStroke in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 2Last Post: 02-29-2012, 11:45 PM
- By ecsmatt in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2012, 06:50 PM