Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Default Re: Verizon removed some apps from the split screen multi-task bar? Can anyone confirm?

When updating my Verizon Apps app, it notified me it will no longer be supporting apps after a certain date (may be late 2012 or early 2013)

Default Re: Verizon removed some apps from the split screen multi-task bar? Can anyone confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy_132 View Post
    I am assuming we will have to wait for an update to get pushed to these apps.
    I believe that this is incorrect. An app update (without a system update) can add support for MultiView. This recently happened with the book reader I use. My Multiview menu shows all the standard Verizon apps as well as Moon+ Reader Pro. (). If a small developer can add support, I assume Google and other developers can as well.
    Geek Freak

Global Posts
    501 Global Posts

My International unlocked GN2 has Chrome, twitter, facebook, maps, gmail and more...it is a stock, international phone. I am testing Straight Talk with it. I went and bought the VZW unit yesterday and was floored that they removed support for those apps. Added a lot of bloatware. I am taking back the VZW unit tomorrow.

Last edited by tcapote; 12-01-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Updated Images
    There is no place like 127.0.0.1
    Thanked by:
    mrxblue likes this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12