GSIII to Note II -- This may be a dumb question...
So I pulled the trigger on ordering a Note II this morning. First time I'm upgrading from one Samsung device to another... so excuse this potentially n00bish question...
Is there a way to easily bring over my set-up from the GSIII to the Note II? I like the way that I have my screens, folders & sounds set up.
- 11-29-2012, 09:53 AM #2
- 2,886 Posts
Re: GSIII to Note II -- This may be a dumb question...
You could use something like MyBackup (or Pro version for full root features if needed): https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...MyBackup&hl=en
- By thenameisnigel in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2012, 06:49 PM
- By TheDonJ77 in forum SprintReplies: 28Last Post: 09-04-2012, 08:08 PM
- By LCAcor in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2012, 08:04 PM
- By Mordecaidrake in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 03-23-2011, 07:37 PM
- By MrJoseSanchez8330 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2010, 09:00 PM